A Guide to the Best Davis Cup Betting Sites Online
DraftKings Sportsbook Online Review
FanDuel Sportsbook Review & Bonus Code 2021
$5 risk free bet
Fox Bet Sportsbook
$500 risk free bet
What You Should Consider Before Deciding To Bet On Davis Cup
We wouldn’t want you to go into betting on the Davis Cup without any prior knowledge of what the competition entails, as that could lead to some bad decisions.
First of all, you should know what the Cup is; the Davis Cup has been running as far back as 1900. The competition is usually played in a knockout format. It starts with a 24 player’s home and away fixture. Twelve players will emerge to the next round, and four players who are semifinalists from the previous year’s fixture plus two other wildcard players would be joined to the twelve players. The 18 players would play in six groups, distributed to three per group; the competition continues on and on like that till the winner emerges. Davis Cup takes place annually, and a country is usually picked before-hand to host it.
Best Websites to Bet On Davis Cup In United States
We know that some websites always stand out to be the best for some events. In the table below, we would be looking at some of the best online Davis Cup betting sites with the offers and bonuses that each of them have:
|Betting Site||Bonus Description||Bonus Code|
|DraftsKing||100% matched first bet + 20% worth up to $500 on first deposit.||N/A|
|FanDuel||Risk-free bet up to $1000||N/A|
|PointsBet||Deposit bonus matched up to $250||N/A|
|SugarHouse||Up to $250 deposit match||250MATCH|
|Caesars||Free bet up to $300 + $10 no deposit bonus||BETFREE10|
|MGM Sportsbook||Up to $500 Free Bet||N/A|
|Golden Nugget||$10 No deposit bonus + 100% Deposit bonus matched up to $1500||PLAYBONUS|
|William Hill||100% deposit bonus matched up to $500||N/A|
Types of Bet in Davis Cup
We would be considering the types of bets that you can make in legal Davis Cup betting; they are;
- MoneyLine: This is one of the most straightforward bets in the Davis Cup. Moneyline involves simply picking the winner of the competition. With this option, you have to speculate who the winner would be and place a wager on the player.
- Match Bet: This is exactly like the Moneyline; the only difference is that rather than betting on the winner of the competition, you are only betting on the winner of a single match. This is for gamblers that feel that a player would win a match but not the whole tournament.
- Over/Under Bet: It is another simple betting option that involves wagering on whether a game would go unto additional sets or end in a straight-set. The advantage of this betting option is that it is placed irrespective of the match-winner.
- Exact Score bet: The name says it all; this bet involves you predicting the exact score outcome of a Davis Cup match. It is a pretty tough one. However, the payout is also high because winning it is not easy.
- Prop Bet: Proportion bet is another type that goes irrespective of the tournament winner. It involves wagering on events that occur during the competition. For example, you can wager on who would last for a longer time in the Cup out of two players.
Types of Bonuses in Davis Cup
Bonuses come in different forms for Davis Cup tennis betting. Here is a quick breakdown of the types of bonuses:
- Free Bet: It applies when betting sites give you a form of free bet to place on the Davis Cup. That means that you won’t use any of your money on that wager. However, there are certain terms and conditions that the sites apply to their free bets.
- Deposit Bonus: Deposit bonuses come in the form of percentages. Meaning there could be a deposit bonus that gives you 50% of your deposit as a bonus.
- Cash Back: This bonus is for new bettors. With it, if the first wager you place ends in a loss, then you get a certain percentage of your money back.
Important Terms in Davis Cup Betting
We wouldn’t expect that you are placing wagers blindly on Davis Cup without watching the matches. Here are some terms that you should know that would aid your mobile Davis Cup tennis betting:
- Love Game: If a game ends in a love game in your favor, it means that the opponent did not get any point during the game.
- Call: The call is when the umpire, which is the referee in charge, calls the ball as being played out.
- Game: Game is a point sequence that involves one player serving the ball.
- Half-Court: You may see it in some betting options that don’t depend on the match-winner. It refers to the portion of the court that is between the net and the baseline.
- Hold: A hold occurs when a player wins a game when he is serving.
Davis Cup Odds and How to Read Them
Davis Cup odds do not differ much from that of regular tennis betting. When you want to wager on Moneyline, you will see a plus (+) and minus (-) sign in front of each of the players. The minus sign represents the stronger player, usually the Davis Cup favorites, while the plus sign represents the weaker player. You would also see a number in front of each sign. A bigger favorite would have a smaller number compared to the other. All you have to do is pick your player, who is the favorite to win Davis Cup tennis.
You cannot always win every wager that you place; losses come alongside the wins. However, we have some tips to help you when you want to wager on any game in the tournament.
Specialize in a particular player
We would advise that you specialize in a player throughout the event. Rather than playing randomly and making frequent losses, why don’t you pick one player that you know well and wager on his matches throughout the event?
Don’t Give Room For Sentiments
We said earlier that it is better that you specialize in a player and don’t give room for a sentimental approach. If you know or feel that your opponent would be the favorite for the event, don’t hesitate to place the wager on them. Sentiments would make you lose money.
Know your player
There is no greater advice or tip than to know your player. You should know the weakness and strengths of your player. You should know the times that he would flourish and when he won’t.
By now, you should know that the Davis Cup takes place on an annual basis. Early in 2020, the Coronavirus struck, and it affected the sports world generally. Tennis, being a non-contact sport, seemed to have no issue at first. However, a lot of concerns arose as the virus was spreading fast. That led to the postponement of the ATP Davis Cup final. It was postponed and proposed to continue in 2021. The gambling world was sad to receive the news as it was not expected. Hopefully, by 2021 gamblers are ready to wager on the Davis Cup final.
Davis Cup has always been a fun event to gamble on and it holds a lot of suspense for both fans and gamblers. However, the Coronavirus limited sporting activities in 2020. By 2021, gamblers would place their wagers, and we would love to see it unfold. We advise that you wager carefully, analyze each player well so you would know who’s favored to win Davis Cup tennis.
Is it legal to bet on the Davis Cup tennis online?
- Yes, it is fully legal to bet on Davis Cup tennis online. Many online betting sites offer the event because it is one of the biggest tennis events. Some also have a Davis Cup betting app which you can use.
How much does it cost to play in the Davis Cup tennis?
- To play in Davis Cup, you must have had experience in playing tennis. However, not anybody can play the competition. The countries pick representatives.
When is the Davis Cup 2021?
- You should know first that the finals that would take place in 2021 is the 2020 Davis Cup finals which was postponed. It is slated to be held from 22 to 28 of November, 2021.
How can I check odds for Davis Cup tennis betting?
- Checking the odds for Davis Cup tennis betting is not difficult. Each betting site displays the odds so that you would check it on your betting site.
Can I win real money with Davis Cup tennis betting?
- Yes, you can win real money in Davis Cup tennis betting. So far, you wager with real money Davis Cup betting sites; you will receive your wins in real money.