Everything to Know about Online Casino Welcome Bonuses
American casino players are spoilt for choice when it comes to online casino bonuses. The top online casinos have both no deposit and welcome bonuses for their user base. Gambling establishments had thrived in the American space for years before they were pushed out by more conservative leadership in the country. Since the turn of the 20th century, though, it has started to make its way back. Technological advancement has driven gambling online as well, and it is slowly gaining acceptance across more states. Today, Delaware, West Virginia, Nevada, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania are the only American states where online gambling is legal, but a few others should follow suit soon.
Welcome bonuses are one of the most significant advantages online casinos have over their land-based counterparts. Most physical casinos do not reward their new customers. As a result, more players are attracted to these bonuses at online platforms than to the physical casinos. This attraction is asides the fact that people play a wide range of games from the comfort of their home. More online platforms are opening by the day, increasing the list of potential sites bettors can wager on. This article explains all you need to know about welcome bonuses, the best offers available, and how to claim them.
Casinos With the Best Welcome Bonus Offers
Types Of Welcome Casino Online Promotion
These offers vary from one casino to the other, but most operate on the same standardized pattern. Every top online casino has both a welcome bonus offer that attracts new users. The following are the most common types of welcome bonuses at American online casinos.
- Match bonuses: It is also known as a First deposit bonus, and as the name implies is available to a new user after he or she makes their first deposit. Most online providers match up to 100 percent of the first deposit, up to a maximum limit – usually between $500 to $1,000, on rare occasions, $1,500. It is the most common type of casino bonus. Some providers will even match all your deposits within the first 30 days to a maximum limit as well. Some casinos have promo codes the player must use to qualify for the bonus, and the player must wager the bonus between 1x to 30x (on slots, and more on other games) to be able to claim the bonus. Time limits usually apply – usually the first 20 to 30 days, and the casino can decide to exclude certain games from those on which the player can wager the bonus.
- Free cash after the first deposit: Also called No-risk bet or risk-free bet, this is another common type of welcome bonus. For this type, the online casino will refund the new player’s first deposit if his or her first wager loses, up to a specified maximum limit, also usually between $500 to $1000. The refund is generally in the form of bonus cash that the player has to wager a few times to be able to claim it. This bonus allows players to play their first few games in a relaxed setting, as their first deposit is safe. Time limits also apply to this type of welcome deposit. In some cases, a promo code may be required to qualify for this offer.
How Do Welcome Bonuses Work?
Players need to remember that these casinos are not just giving out their money for nothing. Strict wagering requirements usually accompany the bonuses, and players need to understand them, to maximize profit from the bonus received.
Important considerations include:
- Identifying the maximum and minimum deposit limits to earn and qualify respectively for the bonus.
- What is the time limit within which the bonus wagering requirement must be complete?.
- How much the bonus must be wagered to before a player can claim it.
- What are the eligible games players can wager the bonus on?
These calculations will help the player make an informed choice concerning the best online casino for claiming bonuses.
How To Claim Your Welcome Bonuses
The process of claiming welcome bonuses is a fast and easy one.
- Find a suitable Welcome Bonus: Choose the casino that best suits what you are looking for among our recommended list.
- Sign Up: After choosing a casino, you need to sign up with them. Then you claim your bonus. Sometimes, you might need a code, or the casino may automatically credit it to you.
- Wager your bonus: Once the bonus shows up in your account, you need to ensure it pays dividends. So pick the games that will offer the most value and wager on them.
- Meet the wagering requirements: Check through your casino’s T’s and C’s before playing. The wagering requirements are mostly similar, but unique differences could tell how much you make from the bonus or otherwise.
Welcome Bonuses On Mobile Casinos
Mobile casinos are gaining more popularity, just like online casinos and casino games are now virtually just as efficient on mobile as the online versions of these casinos. They have many exciting games, juicy jackpots, and sometimes better bonuses. Welcome bonuses are also available on mobile casinos, and there are usually promo codes and wagering requirements for them as well.
Best Welcome Bonus Offers
Across the four states in the US where online casino gambling is legal, the following casinos rank top with their welcome bonus offers and will provide an exciting casino experience.
|CASINO||WELCOME (MATCH) BONUS||BONUS CODE|
|HARD ROCK CASINO||100% up to $1,000||No promo code|
|BETMGM||100% to $1,000 deposit bonus (min – $10)||PLAYNJFREE|
|888CASINO NJ||First Two deposits by 50% for a total maximum of up to $2,000||No promo code|
|TROPICANA CASINO||$100 risk-free cashback||PLAY25|
|CAESARS CASINO||100% to $300 deposit bonus||PLAYFREE25|
|BORGATA CASINO||100% first-deposit bonus of up to $600||PLAYNJ|
|HARRAH’S CASINO||100% up to $300 deposit bonus||No promo code|
|UNIBET CASINO||100% up to $500 deposit bonus||UBCASINO10|
|HOLLYWOOD CASINO||100% Up To $500 Deposit Bonus||No promo code|
The effective way to find the best match bonus is by comparing different providers together. Based on your deposit amount and the wagering requirement, a fine choice can be made. Furthermore, some casinos do not offer the cashback at once, but rather stagger them over a series of first deposits.
We have highlighted all you need to know about welcome bonuses and how to claim them. As stated, you need to check the provider’s T’s and C’s before you start playing to ensure you make the most from the bonus offer.
Do you wonder what casinos are available in the US? We have prepared all needed information in our online casino reviews to be sure that you will make the right choice.
- Why do casinos offer welcome bonuses?
- Welcome bonuses are an enticing prospect for new users that encourage them to choose a particular online provider and spend their money with them.
- Can I withdraw my welcome bonus?
- Every online casino has bonus terms and conditions. Once you meet the wagering requirement, you can claim the bonus.
- How to get a match bonus?
- There are predetermined match bonuses at different online casinos. Some providers require that you input a promo code while a few others do not. Once you make your deposit and follow the instructions, you will be credited with your match bonus.
- What is the minimum requirement for the first deposit?
- At most online casinos, the minimum first deposit requirement to be eligible for the welcome bonus is $10, but this can vary. Check with your casino to be absolutely sure it is the same.
- Can I get a welcome bonus several times at the same casino?
- Most casinos offer a welcome bonus only on your first deposit, even if you open an account in a different state. But a few like 888 Casino match 50% of your first two deposits.
- Can I get a casino registration bonus several times?
- No-deposit casino offers are only available to one per person and per household, which is to prevent an enterprising player from signing up accounts for their entire family.
- How to claim a welcome casino bonus?
- Each online casino has requirements the player must fulfill before he can claim the bonus. Once you meet the wagering requirement, you can request the bonus.
- What games can I play with welcome bonuses?
- Online casinos usually list the games on which you can wager your bonus, but Slots, Blackjack, and Roulette are among the common on that list.