Top Bet365 Sportsbook Online Review: Bet and Win in the US
The sportsbook brand, Bet365, is one of the most prestigious betting sites in the world. It launched in the United Kingdom – arguably the most prominent sports betting market in the world, in the year 2000. It is a family-owned business based in Stoke-on-Trent, England, and founded by Dennis Coates.
The wagering platform is currently available in 17+ languages and 29+ currencies, and they are estimated to have over six million customers in over 200 countries. They went fully operational and launched online in March 2001 and took sports wagering to a whole new level, introducing an extensive pool of markets and leagues from which bettors could choose. They were also one of the first gambling companies to add the option of early cash out and to offer markets on eSports.
Bet365 has always had a strong customer base whose trust they built significantly by operating physically within the United Kingdom, unlike many counterparts who worked their online platforms via offshore sites. This helped ease the minds of many of their customers about their legitimacy. And they have kept up this level of dependability ever since.
Bet365 Licenses in the United States
The Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PAPSA), set up in 1992, had for years placed an embargo on legal sports betting across most states in the United States. Hence, it was illegal. The state of New Jersey was one of few at the forefront of the legalization of sports betting in the US. And after NJ won its US Supreme Court case in 2018, the act was repealed. All states in the United States were permitted to set up their independent sports wagering laws.
It thus fitted that after the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PAPSA) was repealed, New Jersey would be one of the first beneficiaries of the new legislation. And in 2018, Bet365 reached an agreement with Hard Rock Atlantic Casino, to start offering a sports wagering service within the state. Soon after, the online sportsbook agreed on a deal with Empire Resorts to operate online and physical sports wagering within New York. A couple of statement deals by the sportsbook suggesting they were here to stay. A plus to running a betting platform on their site is that bettors can also wager on casino bets.
Bet365 is looking to launch in many more states across the US. But following the repeal of PAPSA, only bettors within states that have legalized gambling, and that have regulatory bodies can license the sportsbook can hope to wager on the platform soon. The unique regulations per state may not precisely suit the company’s objectives, but states like Pennsylvania would be high on Bet365’s list of prospective locations for setup.
Bet365 United States Key Features
The online sportsbook has all the modern features valuable to bettors in choosing a provider and is well-equipped to meet the demands of its ever-increasing customer base.
- Live Betting: This option remains a big selling point for the online sportsbook. They have a dedicated in-game live betting interface where bettors can choose from the available markets. In real-time, as the odds increase or decrease depending on in-game events, bettors can place their wagers on their predicted outcomes.
- Online Live Streaming: From the comfort of a mobile app, or via the web platform, registered users can stream tons of sporting events live, at no extra charge. Top soccer leagues around the world, Tennis tournaments, and certain horse races are a few of many options available for live streaming. A few times, wagers need to placed on a particular event to stream live.
- Early Payout: The sportsbook was also one of the first gambling companies to add the option of initial cashout. This feature gives more autonomy to the user over his or her wagers. They support this feature over a wide range of sports and markets. Bettors can choose when to take back their bets, either fully or partially – for both single and accumulator wagers, as the event progresses.
- Online Casino: Bet365’s online casino is one of the top online casinos in the world. It is now holding its own in the United States. With an extensive collection of games, including Roulette, Baccarat, and Table Games, and even a full live casino, there is no shortage of options. There are also bonuses and promotions for active casino gamblers.
- Poker: The poker room is an attractive option for users who want to play Omaha-Hi and other poker games online. Tables, where players can wager real money, are also available 24/7.
- Single Wallet Option: The online sportsbook offers many products depending on individual taste and allows access to them all form the same account, using the same wallet. The single wallet option will enable users to access the sportsbook, online casino, poker rooms, bingo halls, and many others from the same account. Pretty cool!
- Customer Support: Customer service at Bet365 is taken very seriously. They have a very responsive and interactive customer support interface that is top-notch. They offer live chat, telephone, and email response services. Responses to live chats and telephone call-ins are pretty quick, within minutes. Replies to emails usually take within 24-48 hours. All services are available in English. They also have a pervasive Help or FAQ section that offers answers to various common questions bettors may have on various topics.
Top Bet365 Bonuses & Real Money Offers
Bet365 comes with several attractive bonuses and promotions that increase what bettors make from wagers placed. There are generous welcome bonuses, early cashouts and boosts on parlay bets, and a handful of promo codes (coupons) that can significantly increase customer bankrolls.
- Welcome Bonus: The sportsbook offers an attractive welcome bonus of up to $100 in Bet credits, matching the initial deposit amount (min. – $10). The bonus becomes available after the bettor wagers with the bonus amount once within 30 days, on a selection with a minimum of 1/5 (1.20) odds or more. JBVIPNJ, NJMAX, and NJGAMBLER are some welcome bonus codes bettors can use within the state of New Jersey. For players interested in the welcome bonus for Bet365 casino, the same codes apply, with up to $100 in bet credits, matching the initial deposit amount (min. – $10)
- Parlay Bonus: Bettors can earn up to 50% bonus on selected US and Canadian sports, and this applies to pre-games parlays of 2+ betting selections. There are also up to 70% parlay bonuses on selected European leagues, for 3+ selections wagered on standard full-time results or both teams to score markets. Tennis lovers are not left out, with a 50% bonus on selected tournaments, for 2+ selections on Match Winner, Set winner, and other Set markets. Bonus percentage depends on the total number of selections and capped at a maximum of $100k.
Bet365 Loyalty Programs
Bet365 keeps proving its customer-oriented approach with various special offers for existing players. It has a dedicated promotions page, regularly updated with their latest promotional offers, and understanding the offer’s T’s and C’s is the best way to benefit from it. And so you should take your time to read through. It’s also a good idea to check your registered e-mail address as they send user-specific promotional codes from time to time.
Some of their most common promotions include Early pay out offers where the bettor can cash out winnings on a particular event before it ends. Users who regularly wager on their platforms can sometimes be offered Free Bets. Their Bore Draw Money Back promotion is an exciting offer where pre-selected markets that end as goalless draws are refunded.
These are just examples of their popular promotions. Check the promotions tab for the latest and exciting promotional offers.
Bet365 Wager Lines
Bet365 sportsbook provides users with some of the most attractive odds comparative to other American sportsbooks. A major selling point for them is the variety of leagues they cover – big or small, across the world. The sportsbook is one of few that have MMA markets outside the scope of UFC. They also offer special odds on novelty markets and entertainment. With their coupons and promo codes, bettors can also boost their earnings on selected events, increasing the sportsbook’s appeal.
The Live Betting feature makes for exciting odds that fluctuate in real-time and possibly increase the expected returns based on the bettor’s prediction.
Some of the available bets on the sportsbook include:
- Money Line: It is one of the most straightforward bets to place. It means betting on a specific team to win a game. It might seem difficult to understand, except you are familiar with the essentials. There is a favorite and an underdog with odds at both ends of the money line. And wagers placed on the underdog yield more winnings than those on the favorite.
- Spread: Point spread bets, also referred to as the “Handicap” is the number of points or goals taken from the favorite or given to the underdog, opening the chances for either team to win the wager evenly. The favorite has to make up the points or goals subtracted, or the underdog has to maintain the headstart for the bet to win.
- Totals: For this, bettors place wagers on the expected total number of points, goals, or other scores. It is usually referred to as an over or under bet. The wager is on whether the combined points or goals exceed the oddsmaker’s set total or not.
- Props: Prop bets are such that don’t have a bearing on the outcome of the match. But they are placed on the occurrence or non-occurrence of a particular event during the game.
- Parlays: Parlay or accumulator wagers are those where multiple outcomes, are picked from different games and wagered on together. For the bet to win, all selected results must occur as chosen.
- Teasers: Placing a Teaser bet is similar to a parlay. The main difference is that the bettor may alter the points spread or overs or unders total between 4 and 10 points, depending on the sport and teaser. Like with parlay bets, each selected event must win for the wager to win.
- Futures: A futures bet is one placed on an event that will finish in the future. It could be an event, league or season that will end in the future, and not on the day the wager is placed.
The Bet365 Sportsbook is renowned for its variety of betting options across sports and leagues worldwide, and the majority of these are available to their American customer base. There are 18+ active markets on Bet365 sportsbook in the United States, and they include:
- Football (with the NFL being of particular interest to Americans)
- Baseball (MLB in particular)
- Basketball (The NBA is hugely popular in the US)
- Ice Hockey (NHL is America’s hockey league)
- Horse Racing
- Motor Sport
- Soccer (Soccer is gaining more popularity in America with the MLS also attracting international attention)
- Table Tennis
- Rugby Union
- Rugby League
How to Bet on Bet365 for Real Money
When the sportsbook launched in 2018, the platform was only available in the United States via the web on a desktop. They have since launched sportsbook apps across all mobile platforms, on Android and iOS.
They are free to download and can be easily accessed via the respective platforms. The app boasts a clean interface that is easy to use, with the same sports, markets, and odds. Asides in-game wagering, online live streaming, and the early pay out options, unique app features like push notifications, can also be enabled. Others, including fingerprint log-in, exist depending on the device.
Bet365 ensures the security of their customer by the many protective measures installed in place. There is a 256-bit SSL encryption provided by Thawte that ensures personal information provided is kept private and safe, and this covers all personal details imputed while registering, and banking details imputed while making deposits. They also have several firewalls installed to prevent unauthorized access.
The state’s license to the sportsbook provides additional assurance to bettors that their activities are regulated by the state and can be trusted. The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement is the licensing agency in New Jersey, while the New York State Gaming Commission is responsible for licensing in New York.
The process of registration on the sportsbook is also quick and straightforward. Information required includes:
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of your Social security number
- Contact number
After these are verified, the user is requested to create a username and password, followed by a 4-digit Security Pin. Individual preferences for the appearance of the interface is also selected. After agreeing to their terms of service, your account is up, and you are ready to start wagering. Locate your preferred market, make a deposit (with a welcome bonus code) and place your wager.
Bet365 Deposits and Withdrawals
The online sportsbook offers several options for bettors to choose from in making deposits or withdrawals. Some of these include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Cards – Most prevalent, although banks frequently decline some deposit requests. Processing time is instant, whether Visa or Mastercard. The minimum deposit or withdrawal amount is $10.
- Paypal – Also a popular option, can be used for deposits and withdrawals. The processing time is also instant. The minimum deposit amount is $20. Bettors use this platform to make deposits.
- Online Bank Transfer – One of the most straightforward methods, and it rarely gets declined. Processing time is about 2-10 banking days, and the minimum deposit or withdrawal amount is $50.
- Netteler – An e-money transfer service used to transfer money to and from merchants. On this platform, bettors transact using a Net+ card or direct transfer to bank accounts. Processing time is instant, and the minimum deposit amount is $20. Bettors use this platform to make deposits.
- Skrill – It is swift and easy to use means of payment accepted on virtually every sportsbook. Its e-wallet option makes its integration easier to sportsbooks. Processing time is instant, and the minimum deposit amount is $20. Bettors use this platform to make deposits.
- PaySafeCard – It is a prepaid method of payment online that involves vouchers with a 16-digit PIN code. It does not require bank accounts, personal information, and credit cards. Processing time is instant, and the minimum deposit amount is $20. Bettors use this platform to make deposits.
- Cheques – Cheques, Bank drafts, and International money orders are used to make deposits and withdrawals. Processing time is about 5-28 banking days, and the minimum deposit or withdrawal amount is $1,500.
- PayNearMe, Cash cage, and Bet 365 branded Mastercard are a few other options available. The US Dollar is the currency used for making deposits and withdrawals on Bet365 in the United States.
With the coronavirus pandemic halting major sporting activities, bookmakers expectedly took hits to revenues generated. Just as betting options and wagers placed reduced, so did theirs. Most sportsbooks like Bet365 with other markets such as virtual sports and online casino games, are still able to cater for the wagering needs of their faithful customers.
Bet365 Sportsbook has ranked top for revenue generated in recent years. In 2018, Dennis Coates was paid out £220m for the year, ranking among the top executive salaries ever received. With £2.981 billion in revenue in 2019 alone, William Hill, Playtech, PaddyPower, and a few others have their work cut out to keep up the pace. The gambling company claims to have over 35 million customers making it the world’s largest online gambling company. And Global and Gaming consultants – a research group, estimated that Bet365 has an 8% share in the $43.1 billion global online markets.
Bet365 Sportsbook deserves a spot at the top of the leaderboards internationally, and gradually in the United States. It excels in almost every sphere and provides a safe and secure space for bettors. They are highly recommended and will provide an exciting betting experience.
Choosing the right sportsbook is a complicated process that requires you to check different platforms before you start playing. Fortunately, we prepared all information in our reviews, so it is highly recommended to read these articles to learn more about other websites in the US and pick up the best one:
- Is Bet365 online sportsbook legal in the US?
- Yes. Wagering on the bet365 online sportsbook became legal in the United States following the reversal of The Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PAPSA) in 2018, provided they are licensed to operate within a particular state.
- What States allow Bet365 Sportsbook?
- New Jersey and New York are the two states in the United States that have licensed the operation of the online sportsbook within state lines.
- What is the minimum age to play on Bet365 sportsbook
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years of age to place a bet or wager or register on the online sportsbook.
- Can I cash out my bonuses on Bet365
- The BEt365 Cash out option is only available on wagers placed with user’s deposits. Bettors have to wager on the bonuses to a pre-set requirement to redeem the bonus.
- How can I receive my winnings on Bet365 Sportsbook
- Once a wager placed wins, the bet is settled, and the money becomes available in the bettor’s account. The user can withdraw the funds by any of the withdrawal methods mentioned above afterward.
- What Programs does Bet365 Sportsbook offer to regular customers
- BET365 has a ton of promotions available to existing customers, who can access them via the promotions tab. Some of the current promotions Early PayOut and Parlay Bonuses.