Best Casinos To Play Online Roulette In The USA
Best US Casino Sites to Play in Roulette
In Which States Are Roulette Online Casinos Legal?
In United States is online gambling real money casinos still limited in most states. While law was passed in May 2019 legalizing online sports betting, a large number of states are allowed to offer sportsbooks, while casino gambling remains banned. The only states where gamblers can legally play money roulette are Delaware, New Jersey as well as Pennsylvania. Throughout US, online roulette for real cash gambling is legalized by each state with West Virginia also in the process of applying for online gambling license since it already has licensing for sports as well as online poker. More states are expected to apply for licensing which we will keep you updated on.
What You Will Learn From Our Experts
When you are looking for the best place where to play roulette online for real money in US you have come to the right page. Our experts share with players how to choose the best online roulette sites, best games as well as tips, strategies and how to look for best roulette bonuses.
Reviewing The Best Online Roulette Casinos
Players must pay attention to several criteria when they want to play Online Roulette for Real Money. Some important factors that should be high on an essential list include:
- Welcome and no-deposit bonuses: Welcome bonuses especially a packages deal that include a matching welcome bonus amount plus free spins are especially good. Even better is a no deposit bonus which is also referred to as a sign-up bonus. It is important though to look at bonus terms & conditions as you want low wagering requirements. Top roulette websites where players can get good no deposit bonuses include 888 Casino, mFortune as well as Casino 777 with their low wagering requirements.
- Safety: Players safety is of paramount importance so make sure that a website carries an eCogra seal of approval which will tell whether a casino is fair and game results and payouts are random. SSL certification is important too as a gambler want all data and banking encrypted with superior technology for a safe and secure online environment.
- Licensing: Licensing is one of the first things that players should look at an online casino playing roulette online for real money. It must have minimum one license from a reputable commission like Malta or Curacao or even UK Gambling Commission as well as from the US state in which players are residing. Casinos in America have geolocations software which means players can only gamble when they are within that particular state lines.
- Players feedback: When playing at a trusted site where play is above board and fair with payouts as promised, smooth loading games, banking as indicated while customer support is good too, players will share their experience both good and bad. This is something else to look out for.
- Jackpots: The best live roulette sites offer regular tournaments with large jackpot prizes. Look out for live and mobile play where jackpots and progressive jackpots are offered with high payouts.
- Loyalty Program: Players deserve to be rewarded for playing online and what better way than to earn points from the moment that they register. VIP programs offer additional benefits like fast or instant withdrawals, bigger bonuses, longer play, cash prizes and so much more.
- Software: You will find 99, 99% of the time do online gambling sites make use of third-party software developers. These develop games and when you know games developers it will tell you more about game quality, settings as well as individual perks. Several leading developers provide table games including roulette including Microgaming, Playtech, NetEnt as well as Evolution Gaming.
- Online Banking: Choose casinos where you can deposit or withdraw money in a currency you want as well as multiple options that include deposit offers like bank cards, instant cash like Paysafecard, bank transfers, with PayPal or Skrill, etc. A player also wants speedy withdrawal of winnings.
- Customer Support: This is often overlooked but another important feature that an online casino offers to players that you want in online roulette. Even players that have been playing roulette for a long time needs questions addressed, for example, what are wagering requirements, can you play roulette with bonus funds, plus many more.
Main Online Roulette Variations
There are a large number of different roulette versions and by the time you have read this review, a few more might have been added. While there are 3 definite classic versions, innovative versions exist that are developed by software developers. These include Lightning Roulette, slingshot roulette, Age of Gods Roulette, Ra Roulette and many more. We look at the favourite classics that you will find at most online roulette casino platforms.
This version of roulette has more players than only in America despite its name. Whereas other roulette versions only have a single 0 with numbers from 0 to 36, American roulette is different. You also have only numbers up to and including 36, but instead of a single zero, you have 2 zeros. You get a pocket with 0 and you also get another pocket with 00 before it increases. A downside with America roulette is that winning chances decrease for players with an increased house edge with a double zero.
As most authentic and popular version, European roulette existing long before any other version. This casino classic contains 37 numbers which are numbered from 0 to 36. In online roulette, the house edge for roulette is 2.7% which makes winning potential high.
French Roulette is the best for players especially novices as this is identical as far as rules go and number of pockets as European roulette. This type has the lowest house edge which makes it a favourite online roulette game real money option. Here players also have a single zero and the main difference is in table layout and of course house edge making it the best RNG games where players get half of their losing bet back if the wheel spins and falls on a zero.
Live Roulette Casino
Players can play live roulette at almost any online casino as it is one of the top table games in live dealer casinos. Get games streamed live via casino studios for an immersive experience where you can interact with co-players as well as a dealer. You don’t have to chat with anyone either which is another advantage, you can simply place your bets and wait for your result as in digital gaming.
Mobile Roulette US App
When considering how little a player is involved after placing a bet, it stands to reason that it is very popular on mobile as well as mobile casino apps. When you access a mobile casino or app, you will find that when it has table games, it certainly will have roulette. Roulette on mobile apps exceeds and meets online roulette gambling even though the screen is much smaller. Software developers adapt roulette to fit smaller screens and resolutions that make it possible for Android as well as Apple players to play directly via mobile or download an app.
Advantages of Playing Online Roulette
Players that frequent the best online roulette sites will tell others that there is no comparison and that online is far better than at a land-based casino. We look at some of these advantages:
- Bonuses & promotions – when you play at a brick-and-mortar casino you do not get bonuses when you arrive at a venue. Online playing for real money gives you no deposit bonuses, matching bonuses as well as ongoing bonuses plus promotions including VIP points, reload bonuses, etc.
- 24/7/365 – wherever you are whatever the time, you have roulette with you from the lounge to the kitchen, office to commuting to work by bus or train or standing in the endless queue at the bank.
- Convenience – it is only you and your desktop, tablet or smartphone with zero distractions while you don’t have to drive to a casino and neither do you have to dress up, just connect and play. This includes the ability to online casino live roulette with waiting for an available table or pushing towards the front of the table to place your bet or choose your numbers.
- Game variety – you might find one or at best 2 version or tables at a brick-and-mortar casino whereas variety online can be dozens at a single online casino.
- Varied betting limits – you will not get betting limits that range from the lowest to the highest anywhere but at an online casino.
How to Win When You Play Roulette
Roulette is a game of chance unlike blackjack where you need specific skills, use mathematics or use specific strategies. You do not need to follow a specific online casino roulette strategy as you only need to know its basic rules of how to play before placing a bet. While it is impossible to control where the ball will stop after the wheel is spinning you do need to know some rules before playing.
Tips & Strategies
Martingale betting strategy – players who bet for money love this betting strategy which is based on doubling your bet when you lose. For example, you place a $2 bet and win, now you place $2 again and you lose. Instead of betting another $2, you bet $4 and potentially lose again. The next bet you make is an $8, if you win, you have recouped the previous losses. You will continue in this way until you win, which is the only way to cover every previous loss. Paroli – this is also referred to a Reverse Martingale as you will double your bet just like you would with Martingale. Except you only double your bet every time that it is a winning hand. Each time that you lose, you must decrease your bet by half.
Most Popular Roulette Bonuses
- Welcome bonus – your best roulette deal is a welcome bonus that varies as a package deal that can include any one of the two bonuses offers below, deposit bonuses as well as no deposit bonuses plus free spins.
- Deposit bonuses (100%, 200%, 500%, other) – you can expect a matching deposit bonus at most casinos online that means when you make a deposit, the casino gives you free money. For example, deposit $100 with a 100% matching bonus to get %100 free, etc.
- No deposit bonuses – the best kind of bonus which is also called a sign-up bonus where you get free spins or free cash for registering at a casino.
- Reload bonus – This bonus you can get at any point during your time on a casino. It can be for the first times that you deposit after claiming your first deposit bonus or it can be at random times, over weekends, for specific games and events, etc.
- Cashback bonus – nobody is a loser when you get a cashback bonus. This can also be part of a welcome bonus package or throughout play when an operator decides to reward its players by giving either a 100% or a lower percentage back to cover player losses.
Roulette at Land-based Casinos in The US
Most of USA’s land-based casinos offer roulette and it is interesting to note that the main difference between online and land-based is the much slower pace of land-based roulette. Online real money roulette US is fast-paced allowing players to place dozens of bets in an hour, while at a land-based casino the dealer waits for everyone to place bets at their own pace before spinning the wheel.
With gambling an integral part of the USA as one of the world’s largest gambling markets with billions of dollars of casino revenue, it is strange that the laws prevent online gambling. The number one land-based destination in the world is Las Vegas especially the Strip, but the USA also has plenty of other casinos attracting gamblers like in New Jersey, Atlantic City as well as California with its more than 150 casinos, Mississippi, Louisiana with its riverboat casinos plus thousands more.
Do you wonder what casinos are available in the US? We have prepared all needed information in our online casino reviews to be sure that you will make the right choice.
- Is online roulette legal in the US?
- Roulette is legal in three US states which are Pennsylvania, New Jersey as well as Delaware. Each state in America must apply individually for its online casino licensing. Due to the COVID-19 crises that have hit the world, most states are still expected to start getting their licenses with everything brought to a halt right after gambling has been legalized in the USA.
- What Are the Odds in Roulette?
- It will entirely depend on the bet types that a player place. When placing bets on highs/lows, odds/evens or reds/blacks the odds are 48.65%. Your odds go much lower to around 32.43% when placing a bet on columns or dozens.
- What Number Hits the Most in Roulette?
- There isn’t a specific number that will strike most however plenty online roulette real money platforms has a system that they implement that will automatically list the cold as well as a hot number that might indicate which numbers are dropped more often. While you should remember that there is no science to determine where the ball will land next, you do get players who believe that these numbers could determine a potential winning streak.
- Do I have to download any software to play real money roulette?
- You don’t need to download specific roulette software, however, depending on where you play from instant play on desktop or mobile, you may choose to play roulette on a casino app, which will require download to an iPhone or Android.
- What Is the Best Way to Bet on Roulette?
- Roulette is a game of chance but if you want to win while playing it is wise to test several strategies. At the same time, it is good to keep in mind that there is no safe strategy in a game of chance. The best option in roulette with the most chance of winning includes placing your bets on highs/lows, odds/evens or reds/blacks.
- Is Online Gambling Legal?
- Online gambling is legal when you play in states and countries where gambling has been legalized and you play with operators that carry licensing from the particular state.
- Will I be able to withdraw my winnings?
- Yes, you certainly can withdraw your winnings. The only thing you must watch out for is when you gamble with bonus funds that you comply with the wagering requirements before attempting a withdrawal. If it is not bonus funds and you have winnings you only need to access the cashier at your players account and request a withdrawal.