Resorts Online Casino Review
Gambling legislation has been a difficult nut to crack in the United States over the years, and both Lawmakers and Citizens hold slightly varying opinions, even within themselves. All the types of gambling were under state laws, except sports betting, and each state defined gambling in their terms.
Thus, Daily Fantasy Sports could be legal in one state and illegal in another. The Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PAPSA) passed in 1992 and restricted the expansion of Sports betting, but not of other forms of gambling. Casino gambling in the United States dates back to 1822. The conservative movement kicked it out of every state in the early 1900s, but it returned, first to Nevada in 1931. New Jersey was the second state to allow casinos within state lines when Resorts (Casino Hotel) International opened in Atlantic City in 1978. Online gambling is a more recent entry into the American gambling marketplace and is slowly gaining traction. The Delaware Gaming Competitiveness Act made Delaware the first American state to legalize Online casinos in 2012, followed by New Jersey in 2013.
Resorts Casino Online Review
Resorts online casino was a late addition to the NJ gambling space after the first set of legal online gambling providers launched late in 2013. Gambling activities in New Jersey are restricted to Atlantic city, which means all online gaming operators must partner with land-based operators within the city limits. But anyone within the state of New Jersey is permitted to play on these online platforms.
Resorts International attempted to partner with PokerStars to bring an online poker room to the state under their license, but this failed. In February 2015, Resorts International developed and launched its online platform, Resorts Online Casino, in New Jersey. It may have started late, but the online casino has made up for any lost time in a hurry and surpassed all expectations. Resorts online casino is licensed and regulated in New Jersey by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. Platforms must meet a strict standard to merit a license in NJ, and this has increased the trust users have in the online platform – for fairness and safety of their money. The Wire Act, enacted in 1961, sought to enforce gaming laws and limit interstate gambling activities. The Department of Justice concluded in 2011 that it applied only to sports gambling but reversed this in 2018 to include all gambling activities. This meant all gambling activities, including online casinos, are not permitted across state lines.
In 2019, a Federal Court in New Hampshire challenged the DOJ’s new conclusion, but the case is far from a forgone conclusion. Only four American states permit online casino gambling today. The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement licensed Resorts Online casino, and it is only available to players within the state of New Jersey. Players must be within state lines to play for real-money on NJ casinos, but individuals from other states can play the social games on the platform.
Software at Resorts Online Casino
Casino was launched on the renowned NYX Gaming software platform, one of the leading casino software suppliers, based in the United Kingdom. The software services over 200+ providers across the world, and remains highly regarded. With games from their own developer NextGen and other software platforms like Aristocrat and IGT, the variety and quality of games available are second to none. The NYX software also offers a simple filtering option that gives players access to the entire gaming collection or a specific title, making navigation easier. Filters could be alphabetical, by popularity or the newest games. It is available in two versions:
- Desktop Version – The desktop version is 100 percent browser-based and does not come in any downloadable format, and is available both on Mac and PC. Up-to-date browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari are thus required. Ensure the browser supports flash applications and that you install the geo-location software once asked to. (You only need to install the geo-location software if you are playing with real money.)
- Mobile Version – Smartphone users can also play online at the casino via a browser-based version or a unique, downloadable app. The app is available for both Android and iOS users and is available for download at the Apple Store and Google Play Store. Geo-location verification is also essential, and players must be within New Jersey to play with real money.
Resorst Online Casino Bonus Code & Promo Code
Players at the online casino are eligible for several bonuses and promo codes from the moment they sign up. There is a dedicated My Bonuses page on the site that provides all the information concerning bonuses and informs newbies about the necessary guidelines, to claim their first bonuses on the platform. For new NJ users, there are two kinds of bonuses available;
- An exclusive free $20 no deposit bonus is available after using a bonus code, like MAXBONUS, NJOG. Players have to wager the bonus 5 times to claim it – which is very friendly and playable on all games, which is rare.
- A 100% bonus, up to $1,000, is also available when you make your first deposit (minimum of $10) after using a bonus code. DEPOSIT1 is an example. Players have to wager the bonus 30 times to claim it, but this requirement only applies to slots. The condition is higher if the player wagers the bonus on other games (150x).
Resorts online casino is also very particular about its existing customers and has a mix of lucrative offers. Free spins, prize drawings, and reload bonuses are few of the promotions available on the Resorts promotions page.
- The Daily 3 million slots have been on for a while and allow players to win 3 million dollars cash or other prizes in a single spin. If the player wins bonus money, he or she must wager the bonus 5x on slots or 25x on other table games.
- The 3x Loyalty Watermelon Day is a promotion that allows players to gain 3x Reward Points (RP) by playing selected games.
Resorts Casino Online is big on its Reward Points, which is the basis for its loyalty program for existing customers. Even when a player loses at the table, you still receive RPs for your time. The loyalty program earns players, depending on their level, complimentary hotel stays, discounts on entertainment, and many more. Players earn Reward Points by making real money bets. 1 point per $2 wagered on Slots, 1 point per $4 wagered on Roulette and 1 point per $8 wagered on Video Poker and Table games. The Loyalty Levels are:
- BRONZE: Every player starts here as soon as he/she makes a deposit
- SILVER: With 500 Reward Points in a month, a player moves to the Silver Level.
- GOLD: At 2000 RPs in a month, you’ll reach gold status.
- PLATINUM: Players attain this level at 7500 RPs in a Month.
- DIAMOND: At 20000 RPs in a Month, a player attains the highest tier of the normal loyalty levels.
There are three extra levels of Echelon Rewards available to resort online’s most elite users.
- ECHELON: Attained at 100000 Reward Points in a month.
- ECHELON PLUS: Attained at 200000 Reward Points in a month.
- ECHELON ELITE: Attained at 750000 Reward Points in a month.
Deposits And Withdrawals at Resort Casino
Resort casino offers a few options for players to choose from in making deposits or withdrawals. It does not have as many as most competitors do, but deposits and withdrawals are possible via PayPal, unlike many others. Processing times are also exactly as advertised. Some of these methods include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Cards – Most prevalent, although banks frequently decline some deposit requests. Processing time is instant, whether Visa or Mastercard. The minimum deposit amount is $10.
- Paypal – Also a popular option, can be used for deposits and withdrawals. The minimum deposit amount is $10, while the minimum withdrawal amount is $100. Deposit processing time is instant if the player uses PayPal balance, the withdrawal processing time is 3 – 5 business days.
- Online Bank Transfer – One of the most straightforward methods, and it rarely gets declined. Processing time is about instant, and the minimum deposit amount is $10.
- Netteler – An e-money transfer service used to transfer money to and from merchants. On this platform, bettors transact using a Net+ card or direct transfer to bank accounts. Processing time is instant, and the minimum deposit amount is $10.
- VIP Preferred e-Check (ACH) – It is an electronic platform used for making transactions. It is a fast and easy way of accessing your cash at over 500 gambling establishments once you present your e-Check ID. The minimum deposit amount is $10. Deposit processing time is instant, while the withdrawal processing time is 3 – 5 business days.
- PayNearMe – It is a modern payment platform that allows users to pay how they want. Processing time is instant, and the minimum deposit amount is $10.
- ResortsCard: Deposit processing time is instant, and the minimum deposit amount is $10. Withdrawal processing time is about 5 – 7 business days for the first withdrawal.
- Resorts Casino Hotel cashier’s cage – Used for making deposits and withdrawals at the Resort online casino. The minimum deposit amount is $10. Deposit processing time is instant, while the withdrawal processing time is 3 – 5 business days.
Asides from the company’s license from the NJDGE, Resorts Online Casino operates Secure Encryption Software through which deposits are processed.
|Deposit methods||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Deposit||Processing time|
|PayPal||$10||No deposit limits||Instant if using PayPal balance|
|Resorts Card||$10||Up to card balance||5-7 business days for the first transfer|
|MasterCard||$10||Up to $1,000/transaction and up to $3,000 day||Instant|
|PayNearMe||$10||Up to $499/day, up to $10,000/month||Instant|
|Resorts Casino Hotel Cage||$10||Does not clarify||Instant|
|Online Bank Transfer||$10||Up to $1,500/day, up to $3,500/week||Instant|
|Visa||$10||Up to $1,000/transaction and up to $3,000/ day||Instant|
|Neteller||$10||Up to $10,000||Instant|
There is also an SSL encryption that ensures private information provided by the user is kept safe. There are also customer service and support teams available via live chat, phone, or e-mail to attend to queries from players.
|Withdrawal Methods||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal||Processing Time|
|Resorts Casino Hotel Cage||N/A||Does not clarify||Up to 3-5 business days|
|Neteller||N/A||Does not clarify||Up to 3-5 business days|
|Resorts Card||N/A||Up to card balance||5-7 business days for first transfer|
|PayPal||$100||$100 minimum withdrawal (does not clarify maximum)||Up to 3-5 business days|
|ACH/eCheck Provider||N/A||Pre-determined||Up to 3-5 business days|
Resorts online casino has gone to great lengths to ensure their customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
Resorts Online Casino Game Selection
More than 450 games are present at the gambling site, which can be accessed by signing up. The other brands that can stand close to its competitors are Mohegan, Golden Nugget, and PlaySugarHouse. While exploring the online casino, you will discover it has 400 video slots, 20 table games, 19 video pokers, and seven scratchers.
- Resorts Casino Video Poker: The games allotted here are designed by Spin Games and IGT. Take a look at the gaming section to play.
- Aces & Faces Power Poker: This title offers four different hands making the gambling process a bit complicated. The base wager size varies from $0.25 to $5, and players will always go for five hands. Players need to activate all four hands at a time. The first aspect of this game is the nothing or double bonus.
- 100 Hand All American: A deck of 52 cards is used and reshuffled for every hand. The payout is on Queens, Jacks, Aces, Kings, three of a kind. Two pairs, full house, straight, four of a kind, straight flush, etc. In this version, players can use a one-hundred hand grid, and five cards can be dealt up.
- Jester Poker: The game is quite popular, and most fans love to play it. Jester Poker starts with a gambler putting a wager, ranging from a single penny to dollars. So, this can be played by a different section of players.
- Two Versions Of Deuces Wild, Deuces Wild Elite: Resorts casino online has Deuces Wild Elite with a more aggressive paytable. Several other Deuces Wild variations are present, but this variation is intriguing. It gives more chances to make quick strikes and win enormous amounts.
- Two Versions Of Jacks Or Better: These versions are the most popular games on iGaming platforms. They have the highest payout, and if you can get a high pair, you have four cards to the Royal Flush.
- Bonus Poker, Double Bonus Poker, Two Versions Of Double Double Bonus Poker: You must learn that the bonus payoff is a great one through this Resorts casino online review. It’s a highly volatile game and gives four aces 2s, 4s, and 3s with a kicker. Bonus Poker is similar to Jacks or Better, so it has a similar gameplay.
- Regal Poker, Regal Poker Deluxe, Double Regal Poker, Double Double Regal Poker: These games are similar to Double Double Bonus giving you the highest pay tables. It is the most aggressive bonus game, including extraordinary payback amounts, a specific kicker card, etc.
- Triple Play Draw Poker, Five Play Draw Poker: Five Play Draw Poker is a perfect game for poker players, and the main objective of the game is simple. Make the best five-card poker hand and win the rewards. From the standard deck of cards, you must deal with a hand of five cards. The discarded cards will get replaced from the deck.
- Tens Or Better: In this game, you compete against the machine instead of players. It is a one-hand game, and gamblers’ goal is to make at least a single pair of tens among the cards dealt.
Most games at the Resorts online casino have an RTP within 98 to 99%. Jacks or Better has an RTP of 99.54% and pays out more for a Royal Flush. This game is suitable for players wishing to invest a small amount.
Let’s discuss online slots in this section of Resorts New Jersey casino review. Numerous titles are available for US players, which they can explore after signing up. The highest-ranking games are The Cheshire Cat, Fastpack, Mata Hari, Michelangelo. The software providers offering the slots are William Interactive, Aristocrat, and Net Entertainment. In slots, you must learn the symbols, the unique bonus features and check the pay tables. All games are different, even though the structure is the same. Ensure to check the paytable before going ahead.
Blackjack At Resorts Casino
- Blackjack From IGT: The IGT-designed blackjack games have an RTP of 99.6%, and the name of the game is Player’s Suite Blackjack. The different bets players can use are split, insurance, re-split, hit split aces, and double after split.
- Blackjack From NetEnt: The blackjacks created by NetEnt are Blackjack Professional Series, Single Deck Blackjack Professional Series, Blackjack Pro, etc. These games are played on the Resorts online casino app with four standard decks of cards.
- Micro Limit Blackjack $0.10 to $10: The exciting aspect of the game is you can wager for $0.1. It is an affordable bet and perfect for bettors who do not wish to invest a lot. By placing the correct bet for a small amount, you can win a considerable amount.
- Micro Limit Blackjack $0.50 to $25: This game has regular-sized table games with four separate tables. It is an expensive game, and the wagers are high and perfect for high rollers.
- Vegas Blackjack: The game is pretty straightforward, and the objective is to add cards to make a hand get a score higher than 21. If not, you will lose the game. 99.69% is the RTP of the game.
- Micro Limit Atlantic City Blackjack: Microgaming has designed the game and has eight decks. The minimum and maximum bets are $1 and $200, and each round starts with freshly shuffled cards. Late surrender is permitted on a total of two cards.
- Low Limit Atlantic City Blackjack: By creating an account at the online gambling site, you can play this particular variation of Blackjack. It signifies lower stakes compared to others and is dealt with eight decks of playing cards.
All the above variants differ in rules, so you must make sure to go through the regulations and terms before picking one.
- Roulette Games: Every player may not be the same, so if someone loves to explore Roulette, check out the options at Resorts casino review. The games are Classic Roulette, Roulette Master, Two versions of European Roulette, American Roulette, 3 Wheel Roulette, and Double Bonus Spin Roulette. In American Roulette, 38 divisions contain numbers from 1 to 36, with 00 and 0. In European Roulette, 37 pockets are present from 1 to 36 and a single zero. So, check which game follows what structure and then go ahead.
Information Needed To Sign Up
Are you interested in creating an account at the casino and having a gaming experience? Here are the details you have to submit.
- Full name
- Home address
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number
- Mobile phone number
- Email identity
Mobile Play On Resorts Casino
A dedicated app is designed by the operators of Resorts Casino, through which you can play more than 200 casino games. All games can be accessed like blackjack, Roulette, slots, and baccarat. The app has an account setting section, making deposits, view promotions, showing your earnings, etc. If required, you can test the app for free by playing the games. The interface is friendly and functional, and all buttons are large enough to avoid misclicks. The app is designed so that when gamblers shift from desktop to mobile, they won’t face any problem in finding particular things.
Resorts Casino’s VIP program
- What You Get: By wagering on different games, you can earn loyalty points and climb up the higher levels. After that, you can convert the points to cash.
- The Lowdown: Similar to any other online gambling site, the casino offers loyalty points or reward points. The ways to collect points are:
For slots, wager $2 to get one point, and for Roulette, one point per $4 should be wagered. For video poker and table games, it is one point per $8 wagered. The amount earned in this month will help in determining the player’s loyalty level for the next month. Based on the level, they can claim more rewards and bonuses. The website features four VIP levels and five standard levels.
- Bronze: 0 to 2,000 points for each $1 (cashback given as a return on slots is 0.03%)
- Diamond: 20,000 points to 222 points per $1 (cashback given as a return on slots is 0.23%)
- Gold: 2,000 to 500 points per $1 (cashback given as a return on slots is 0.10%)
- Silver: 500 to 1250 points per $1 (cashback given as a return on slots is 0.04%)
- Platinum: 7,500 points to 303 points per $1 (cashback given as a return on slots is 0.17%)
- Echelon: 75,000 to 200 points for every $1 (Cashback as a return on slot wagers is 0.25%)
- Echelon Elite: 750,000 points to 84 points for every $1 (Cashback as a return on slot wagers is 0.60%)
- Echelon Plus: 200,000 to 100 points for every $1 (Cashback as a return on slot wagers is 0.50%)
- Echelon Black: Invite only to 67 points for every $1 (Cashback as a return on slot wagers is 0.75%)
It’s crucial to note that the amount of bet required to earn loyalty points support slot players completely. The cashback offered to a silver-tiered bettor are:
- 0.02% cashback of Roulette
- 0.01% cashback on video poker and blackjack
- 0.04% cashback on slots
Earn One Reward Point With Wagers
Monthly Bets Needed To Reach New Account Levels
|Type Of Game||Silver||Gold||Platinum||Diamond||Eche + Ion||Eche Ion||Eche Ion Elite||Eche Ion Black||Bronze|
|Progressive Slots||$1,000||$4,000||$15,000||$40,000||$4,00,000||$1,50,000||$1,500,000||Invite Only||0|
|Video Poker||$4,000||$16,000||$60,000||$160,000||$160,000||$600,000||$6,000,000||Invite Only||0|
Reward Points-to-cash Exchange Rate Per One Dollar
|Type Of Game||Silver||Gold||Platinum||Diamond||Eche + Ion||Eche Ion||Eche Ion Elite||Eche Ion Black||Bronze|
Bets Required To Generate $1 In Bonus Cash
|Type Of Game||Silver||Gold||Platinum||Diamond||Eche + Ion||Eche Ion||Eche Ion Elite||Eche Ion Black||Bronze|
Cashback As A Return On Wagers
|Type Of Game||Silver (%)|
|Diamond (%)||Eche + Ion (%)|
|Eche Ion (%)|
|Eche Ion Elite (%)||Eche Ion Black (%)||Bronze (%)|
Cashback As A Return On Net Losses
|Game Type||Bronze||Silver||Platinum||Gold||Diamond||Echelon +||Echelon||Echelon Black||Echelon Elite|
|RTP||Low est||High est||Low est||High est||Low est||High est||Low est||High est||Low est||High est||Low est||High est||Low est||High est||Low est||High est||Low est||High est|
Other Resorts Casino Promotions
The other promotions available at Resorts online casino are the rewards points promos. Through this program, players can earn points and claim bigger rewards under loyalty programs. There are free spins, $1,000 Weekly Sweepstakes, status upgrades, Resorts online casino bonus code, and many others to check out.
Resorts Online Casino Certificates And Licenses
Check out the licenses and certificates through this Resorts casino review. The online gaming site is certified, licensed, audited, and regulated by the “NJDGE.” Resorts Casino Hotel tried to partner with pokerstars.com in 2013 to get a license to operate an online gaming site, but it was rejected. After that, the brand launched its gambling site and successfully received a license to operate within NJ.
Online Casino Customer Support
The web, mobile browser, and app have a live chat option active from 8 am to 12 am ET. A FAQ section is present with all questions and answers that can solve your queries to a great extent. If there are any additional inquiries, users can write online and through an email ID. The toll-free phone number is active from 12 pm to 8 pm ET. Therefore, it won’t be wrong to say that there are experts who will solve the issue if any problem pops up. Hence, players do not have to worry about anything and can play and earn more money.
Resorts Casino Latest News And Awards
Along with its sister concern, Mohegan Sun, Resort Casino has been recognized as the best site in the NJ market. It has been named the “Operator of the Year by EGR North America. Additionally, the ad campaign, “When The Winners Play,” has won the “Best Marketing Campaign at iGNA 2016.”
Resorts Casino’s Responsible Gaming Policies
The brands operating in the US with a gaming license from “the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement” must adhere to strict regulations. The online gambling site permits gamblers to set loss limits and deposits. The site won’t accept gamblers who have imposed a self-exclusion period in other places.
Resorts Casino Review: Conclusion
Resorts casino launched more than a year after most of its competitors and boasted of pretty average bonuses. The website layout and design can also be improved, and the banking options expanded. But it is starting to make up the gap. The no-deposit bonus recently introduced is a big plus coupled with the unmatched pool of games they have. The online casino is still some way off the appeal Golden Nugget Casino, 888 Casino, and FanDuel Casino have in New Jersey but remains one of the most trustworthy casinos where players can place their money without fear. With over 500 games to play, you’ll never get tired, and you are in for an excellent gaming experience.
Do you wonder what other casinos are available in the US? We have prepared all needed information in our online casino reviews to be sure that you will make the right choice.
- Is Resort Casino legal in the US?
- Yes, it is. The company is licensed by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement and operates legally within the state.
- Are there any fees during registration on Resorts Casino?
- No. Registration is free on the online casino.
- What games are offered on Resorts Casino Online?
- The online casino boasts an excellent collection of slots, table games, video pokers, and live dealer casino games. Over 500 games are available for players to choose from.
- Who can legally play on Resorts Casino?
- Players that want to wager real money must be within the state of New Jersey to legally play on the online casino. Players outside NJ can play social games to test their skills but cannot wager real money.
- Is Resorts Casino App safe?
- Yes. The mobile apps for iOS and Android are verified and available for secure download via the Apple store and Google Play store. Hence, they are very safe to use.
- How will I withdraw my winnings from Resorts casino site?
- Resorts online casino has a limited number of withdrawal options, but these are still very useful. Paypal is one of the best withdrawal means players can use on this platform.
- Is Resorts Online Casino a Listed Company?
- Resorts Casino is a limited liability company which means you won't get in on any stock exchanges. Being a listed company helps in boosting the casino's trustworthiness. Players monitor the firm based on the company's performance, and they decide whether to choose their site for gambling or not.
- Do I need to prove my source of wealth to withdraw?
- No, there is no need to provide proof of your wealth source for withdrawal. However, the company has the right to conduct credit checks without asking you. It is done using the Social Security Number.
- How do they verify my documents?
- The documents are verified using Social Security Number, and the brand reserves the right to cross-check your information whenever required. Other documents, the operators look for a photographic ID, a utility bill, and a copy of your passport.
- Which other brands are associated with Resorts Casino?
- The brand is the digital website of Resorts Casino Hotel and operates an online gambling site, known as mohegansuncasino.com.