Play Live Dealer Crap Casino Games and Win Real Money
Craps is one of the popular classic betting games that is loved by all US gamblers. Although it appears complicated and confusing at first, this game can be quite entertaining and lucrative. With the right knowledge and effective betting strategy, you can win a lot of money while playing craps. Considering the popularity of this real money gambling, a majority of 2020’s top real money online craps casinos offer it in wide varieties. One of the forms is live dealer craps, which allows you to get the experience of playing crap in the physical casino while you stay in the comfort of your home. If you are a fan of live dealer games and craps, then you would be surprised at the options you have for both of them together. In this live dealer crap guide, we highlight all the important information which you need to choose and play live craps in the USA and win a huge amount of money.
How To Choose An Online Casino For Playing?
When choosing an online real money casino, you will have a wide range of options. In order to determine the best online casino for playing live craps, below are the factors that you have to consider-
Welcome and no-deposit bonus
This is one of the first factors that gamblers look for when choosing an online casino. Live craps casinos offer this to attract new players, and in turn, gamblers get an opportunity to increase their winnings. Welcome bonuses or deposit bonuses require players to make a certain deposit before they can avail of the bonus. The no-deposit bonus is the one that you get merely for registering at the casino.
Playing casino games for real money has become significantly safer than in the past, but you still have to be diligent. As the best live craps Casinos in the US are becoming more aware, so are fraudsters, you have to check all the safety factors before making the decision. Make sure that the website is SSL-encrypted and integrated advanced security protocols.
Another important factor that will ensure that you have a safe live crap betting experience is to choose a website that is licensed and regulated by relevant authorities. This will ensure that the site integrates a safe gambling experience.
This is a factor that allows you to determine the kind of experience an online betting site offers. Read the customer reviews of live dealer crap sites to determine whether or not they are safe and reliable. You can find the reviews on the Google search page or betting forums.
These are designed to retain the players on the website. The more massive the loyalty program, the more players would stick to the site. In these programs, the bettors have to collect points by playing craps online for real money wagering. The more points that they collect, the greater will be their reward.
Jackpots are designed to increase your payouts. The volume of this jackpot varies from casino to casino. The greater the jackpot, the more exciting it will be your experience. But make sure you read the wagering requirements carefully beforehand.
Software collaboration by online casinos is what will determine the kind of experience you will have while playing live dealer craps. Ensure that the websites have partnered with reliable software to offer their casino games. Some of the best software companies include –
- Evolution gaming
What Are The Rules of Playing Live Craps?
To determine how to play craps live in the US, you have to identify the rules associated with the game. The following are the rules of live craps-
- While there are tons of wagers available, the main structure centers on the pass line bet.
- US Players place their bets by extending chips on the pass line. In some types of bets, the dealer is the one who moves your chips.
- Come out roll as well as the shooter roll the dice to initiate the passing sequence.
- If the dice stops at 7 or 11, the pass bettors win. Similarly, if it stops at 12, 3, 0r 2, the bettors lose. All the other numbers have certain points assigned to them.
- In case the shooter rolls on the come out and gets the point number, he or she will continue to roll until the player wins an even-money pay – for rolls a similar number again.
- In case the shooter makes the point, he or she continues to roll with a new come out. If he fails to do that, the bettor sevens out, and the new shooter gets the dice.
The basic concept of craps is to bet on a number and win or lose on every roll. But it gets complicated when you think like making a bet and waiting for the shooter to roll a point number. Then hoping that he or she rolls the same number again.
What Are The Types of Craps Bets?
Following are the types of bets you can take while playing on craps live wheel-
When playing craps for real money, you can divide the bets into single roll bets, which is reckoned as prop bets, proposition bets, and multi-roll bets. These bets count one roll from the shooter and immediately expire. In multi-roll bets, the rolls continue to occur until they are resolved. While these forms of bets are riskier, prop bets offer greater payout.
Pass Line Bet
This type of bet comes with a small 1.41% house edge and is one of the easiest forms of bet to make. In a pass line bet, players put their money on the shooter landing his or her dice at either 11 or 7 prior to getting a 12, 3, 2 on the come-out roll. If the dice lands on 11 or 7, the bettor wins; loses if the dice lands on 12, 3, or 2. And if the dice lands on any other number, the shooter continues to roll until the dice lands again on the same number or at 7. Also, the bet has a payout odds of 1:1.
Don’t Pass Line Bet
This form of inverted bet can be placed at any point during the live game. Don’t pass line bet is the opposite of pass line bet, wherein the players will win on a 3 or 2 roll and lose on 11 or 7 rolls. If the dice lands on 12, it signifies a push, and any other digit should not reappear prior to 7. The house edge on this type of bet stands at 1.3%. But despite the lower house edge, this is not a popular form of bet as you bet on other bettors to lose.
In this form of bet, you can only place a bet post the point on the Pass Line has been fixed. The rules for Come Bet are similar to Pass Line bet. They bet on the shooter landing an 11 or 7 on the dice before getting the come to the point. The house edge of this form of bet is 1.41%.
Don’t Come Bet
This is again a reverse bet option but on the Come bet. Once the point is set, players can bet on the shooter to land the dice at 3 or 2 to win, but they will lose if the dice comes at 11 or 7. And, it will be a tie if the dice comes at 12 and other digits may not come again before 7 to win. The house edge of this bet is 1.36%.
The Field Bet
If you are looking for a single roll during the live dealer crap game, then it is the option. If the players win if the dice lands on 11, 10, 9, 4, or 3, they get a double payout if they roll 2 and triple if the dice comes at 12. If the dice lands on 9, 7, 6, or 5, the bet is lost. The field bet has a greater house edge of 5.5%.
This type of bets can be made at any point during the game, but place bets are generally placed after the point number has been reached. In this, you have to bet on the number that will before the dice roll at 7. House edges for this bet include – 6.67% on 4 or 10, 4% on 5 or 9; and 1.52% on 6 or 8
This bet is similar to a place bet in which you bet on a specific number that the shooter will land before the dice lands at 7. If the bettors win, they will get a payout at true odds, but the casino will take 5% as commission.
How to Play Live Craps on Mobile?
If you choose a reliable casino website, you will get the same level of gaming experience, irrespective of your screen. Leading casino offers mobile betting applications that offer a seamless betting experience. Also, make sure that you choose an app that works on both iOS and Android devices. To ensure that you get seamless experience while playing live craps on your mobile, look out for the app’s software collaboration.
Live Craps Effective Strategies
Following are the betting strategies for live craps in US –
- Featuring a house edge of 1.41%, a pass line is one of the most profitable betting options, especially on come out rolls, where you can win real money with 11 or 7 rollouts.
- Combining bets can increase your winning odds. For example, you can combine come bet with a pass line bet.
- Merely going through rules won’t help; make sure you are consistent with understanding how the game unfolds and become a good player.
- Even if your bankroll is substantial, keep your bet unit smaller. What you earn in this game can be lost fairly quickly.
What Are the Craps Bonuses?
Following are the bonuses offered by online craps
- Welcome – This type of bonus is offered when players make the first register on the platform.
- Deposit – This bonus is provided when the bettors make their first deposit. Typically, the casino matches their first deposit up to a certain percentage.
- No deposit – You get this type of bonus by merely signing up on the platform.
- Reload – This bonus is given to bettors who have already made a deposit as a loyalty reward.
- Cashback – When you lose a bet, this bonus allows you to get a certain percentage of your loss.
Pros and Cons of Live Dealer Craps
- Allows you to keep track of what is going during the game
- Interactive gaming experience
- The convenience of playing at the comfort of your house
- You can interact with the dealers while playing the craps games.
- There are overhead costs associated with the craps games.
- Reduced play speeds as you have to wait for other players to bet
Frequently Asked Questions
Is live dealer craps legal in the US?
- Yes, live dealer craps are legal in the United States of America. You can access them on many online casino websites.
What is the best bet on live craps?
- There are multiple types of bets that you can place on live craps. Some of the most popular bets include place bet, props bet, come bet, buy bet, etc.
Is live craps a casino game?
- Yes, it is a casino game. You play for real money, and if you use the right strategy, you can get tons of money.
What are live craps odds?
- The craps betting odds lie and online craps is similar. They also have the same house edge on every bet.
Can I play live craps for free?
- Yes. Some online casinos allow you to play live craps for free. This is provided in the form of no-deposit bonuses.