All You Need to Know about Online Casino No Deposit Bonuses
Americans have placed bets at casinos in the United States since the early 19th century. The conservative movement kicked it out of every state in the early 1900s, but it returned, first to Nevada in 1931. Online gambling is a more recent entry into the American gambling marketplace and is slowly gaining traction. The Delaware Gaming Competitiveness Act made Delaware the first American state to legalize Online casinos in 2012, followed by New Jersey in 2013. Nevada and Pennsylvania are the two other states where players can wager legally on online casinos in the US, at the moment, but others should follow suit soon.
A significant advantage of the use of online casinos is that players never even have to leave their homes to play a wide range of casino games. No Deposit Casino bonuses are one of the most popular ways for casino players to try out some of the favorite games. There are several legal online casino operators in the US today, and with new ones opening on a day to day basis, bettors now have a long list of potential sites to look forward to claiming these freebies from. This article details all you need to know about No Deposit bonuses and how to claim them.
Best Online Casinos with No Deposit Bonuses
Types Of No Deposit Bonuses
These offers vary from one casino to the other, but most operate on the same standardized pattern. Nowadays, these bonuses are the norm, unlike the past, when they used to be an exception. The following are the most common types of no deposit bonuses at American online casinos.
- Free Spin No Deposit Bonus: It is arguably the most popular type and specifically aimed at slot players. The provider offers players a small number of free spins on specific slots. Your earnings from free spins are usually converted into bonus cash and added to your account. You will have to follow the casino’s bonus wagering requirement to claim it.
- Cash No Deposit Bonus: For this type, players receive a predetermined amount of cash once they sign up. The amount varies from one provider to the other but ranges between $10 to $30. Here, you can select how much money you want to wager on a particular game, unlike the free spin bonuses that restrict you to a given amount of money per spin. You will also have to follow the casino’s bonus wagering requirement to claim the bonus.
- Timed Bonuses: This type is rarer than the first two. Here, the casino allows the user to play for a certain period of time, for free. The casinos prevent massive losses by setting restrictions here. As a result, you only get a certain fixed amount of time to win as much money as possible, and there is a cap on how much you can earn. When your time is up, the winnings from the session are converted into bonus cash and added to your account. Again, you will have to follow the casino’s bonus wagering requirement to claim the bonus.
Most casinos have Bonus Codes for each type above, and new players are required to enter the codes to claim their bonus after signing up.
How To Claim Your No Deposit Bonuses
The process of claiming no deposit bonuses is a fast and easy one.
- Find a No Deposit Bonus: Choose a casino from our recommendations based on the type of no deposit bonus you are looking for.
- Create an account: After choosing a casino, you need to sign up with them. Then you claim your bonus. Sometimes, you might need a code, or the casino may automatically credit it to you.
- Wager your bonus: This is where the fun begins. You need to ensure the bonus pays dividends, so pick the games that will offer the most value and wager the bonus.
- Meet the wagering requirements: Each online casino has requirements the player must fulfill before he can claim the bonus. There could be a limit to maximum winnings as well, so it is essential to check through their T’s and C’s before playing. Usually, you have to wager the bonus 20x for slots and 100x for other games to claim it, but this can vary slightly.
- Withdraw: Once you have met the requirement, you can then withdraw your bonus. If you like the casino experience you had, you can continue playing.
No Deposit Bonuses On Mobile Casinos
Just as it is with online casinos, mobile casinos benefited greatly from the technological advancements of smartphones. Casino games are now virtually just as efficient on mobile as the online versions of these casinos, and they provide plenty in the way of exciting games, juicy jackpots, and sometimes better bonuses. No deposit bonuses are also available on this platform and follow the same principles.
Top No Deposit Bonus Offers
Across the four states in the US where online casino gambling is legal, the following casinos rank top with their no deposit bonus offers and deserve a look in.
|CASINO||NO DEPOSIT BONUS||BONUS CODE|
|HARD ROCK CASINO||50 Free Spins||No promo code|
|888CASINO NJ||$25||No promo code|
|HARRAH’S CASINO||$10||No promo code|
|HOLLYWOOD CASINO||$25||No promo code|
When you sign up at these providers, the bonus offer allows you to explore the options available at the casino and familiarise yourself with some of the many accessible games. This provision means that players are better at playing the games when they start making real money deposits and can get more value for their money.
Asides no deposit bonus offers for new players, many online casinos also have Loyal Player bonuses explicitly targeted at existing customers. Existing players that regularly wager can expect to qualify for these offers from time to time. Again, there are laid out terms and conditions on how to claim these. This article has covered most information concerning no deposit bonuses, but it is crucial to check the provider’s T’s and C’s before you start playing.
Which is best - no deposit free spins or free credits?
- The best option among the two is subjective and depends on the player’s preference. Slot lovers will fancy the free spins, but the free credits allow players wager on a broader range of games. Both, however, are enticing prospects for new players.
Can I withdraw my no deposit bonus?
- Every online casino has bonus terms and conditions so you can maximize your bonus cash and know how to withdraw your winnings. Once you have met the wagering requirement, you can claim the bonus.
How to get free spins?
- There are many ways players can get free spins at an online casino, depending on the promotions at the time. Asides No deposit free spins, players can also get free spins after making a deposit or winning a game reward. Occasional promotions also offer free spins.
Can I really win on online slots without risking my money?
- Yes, you can. Players can wager the free bonuses received on signing up on slots to earn real money.
Can I claim no deposit bonus and match bonus at the same time?
- Yes, you can. Some online casinos also offer a match bonus when users make their first deposit, asides the no deposit bonus.
Can I get a casino registration bonus several times?
- No-deposit casino offers are only available to one per person and per household, which is to prevent an enterprising player from signing up accounts for their entire family.
How to claim a no deposit casino bonus?
- Each online casino has requirements the player must fulfill before he can claim the bonus. Once you meet the wagering requirement, you can request the bonus.
How do casinos make money on free slots bonuses?
- Usually, you have to wager the bonus 20x for slots to claim it. Although this can vary slightly, the wagering limit means not many players wager the bonus successfully within the time limit to claim it.
Will I earn loyalty bonuses playing with free spins?
- No, you will not.
What games can I play with no deposit bonuses?
- Online casinos usually list the games on which you can wager your bonus, but Slots, Blackjack, and Roulette are among the common on that list.