Top Casino Sites to Play VIP Live Roulette for Real money
There are lots of VIP Live Roulette games in the gambling industry. One that stands out is the Evolution Gaming VIP Live Roulette. It is shown to be the most played by bettors. That is no coincidence; many other software providers make different game variants, but bettors prefer the one made by Evolution Gaming. It calls for us to help you take a closer look at it to know what is unique about the company. The game generally is most suited for gamblers that love to play and win big. VIP Live Roulette makes the game easier for you because you don’t have to go to a land-based casino to play; the game is played from the comfort of your home.
Evolution gaming tops the software providers in terms of live gaming because they have put a lot of work into it. Everything from the brand is different, even down to the camera angle. The dealers are also very friendly and transparent, making people love the game more. If you never knew about what VIP Live Roulette is, you will get a full breakdown of what it entails in this article. Perhaps you already knew about it or play VIP Live Roulette for real money already; by the end of this VIP Live Roulette guide, you will get a better view of the game.
How Do You Choose An Online Casino To Play The Game?
Choosing an online casino to play should be the first step you take to start playing. Playing it on a site that does not offer good services for their bettors would only make you dislike the game. First and foremost, you have to make sure the website is licensed and regulated by a trusted gambling organization.
Gambling in unregulated betting sites is a risk that is not worth taking. Next, you should look at the game’s details, friendly dealers, good camera angles, and transparency. Most importantly, you should check for reviews of the website to validate their reputation because the site’s security and safety also matter.
What Are Some Good Sites Where You Can Play VIP Live Roulette?
We already outlined some little things to help you choose an online casino site for betting in VIP Live Roulette casinos. We are willing to go an extra mile to recommend some of 2020’s top real money VIP Live Roulette casinos where you can play the games;
- 888 Casino: every average gambler knows 888 casino because of its impact on the industry. The brand is known for its presence in both the casino and sports betting sector because they diversified services. VIP Live Roulette is also inclusive. They also grant a bonus offer of a 100% deposit bonus, which is matched up to $200.
- William Hill Casino: William Hill is a reputable casino, one of the best VIP Live Roulette casinos in the US with a reputation that traces back to as far back as the mid-1900s. No bettor can deny not knowing about this casino because they are in every sector too. With a wide array of gaming options, you can also play VIP Live Roulette with some impressive offers. You will get a 50% match bonus for new players when you join the live casino game.
Basic Rules Of The Game
You would agree that to win the game, you would have to know the game; that is, how to play VIP Live Roulette in the US. Although there are lots of VIP Live Roulette rules and strategies used by different gamblers, it is best to know the game’s basic rules. It would be an endless list to bring the whole rules and do a full breakdown. So with that, we would be doing a quick run-through of the basic rules you need to know;
- The first step is to access your cash and know the amount that you are going to stake. You need to decide before the beginning of the first round.
- The next thing is to place your bet when the round begins. You will do it by placing the chips on the bet that you have decided to play.
- The moment your bet comes to an end, your dealer would roll the button and the wheel.
- Whatever random number that the ball lands on would be concluded as the winner,
- So at this point, if you had chips on any of the numbers, you would get your payout; if it isn’t, you have lost your chips.
Main Features That You Would See In The Game
Well, for the first-timers, you might want to have a closer look at what the game entails. In a normal VIP Live roulette setting, you would see the table and the roulette wheel apart from the dealer. The wheel is meant to have at least 36 pockets with each numbered. It could be more because sometimes special numbers are included in the wheel. The table is where the chips are placed.
We have mentioned earlier that in this article, we are dealing with the most popular VIP Live Roulette, which is provided by Evolution Gaming. Although they also offer different betting and sports genres, the company is generally the best at live dealer games. Every one of the top casinos has at least a game from evolution gaming. That is because of the reputation the company has built over the years. With Evolution Gaming, the software provider is the last thing you should worry about.
General Tips And Strategies For VIP Live Roulette
To aid you in your gambling, we would be providing some general information alongside some tips apart from the rules of VIP live Roulette that would help you to excel while playing VIP Live Roulette for real money;
- Make sure you are playing a variant that suits you:
The game comes in variants such as European Roulette, lightning roulette, French, American Roulette, and many more. You should find the one that suits you the most. If it means that you have to play every variant until you find the one that you like, it’s worth the try then.
- Understanding the VIP Live Roulette betting odds:
One big mistake you can make is playing without understanding the odds. For example, gamblers know a single bet holds the highest payout; everyone wants to win big, so they all play it. Unknown to them, the probability of winning is also lower. Except you are ready to accept the risk, you should not play that way. Instead, get a better understanding of the game.
- The wheel is not rigged:
It is common in gambling where bettors think the wheel is imbalanced. They account for some of their losses to the wheel’s imbalance, claiming that it makes the wheel favor a number over another. It would be best that you do away with that mentality and focus more on winning the game.
VIP Live Roulette On Mobile
Technology is evolving, so is the gambling industry. You don’t need to use a big screen to play. Playing live VIP live Roulette on your mobile is now possible. Casinos now have mobile apps available to both IOS and Android, and both platforms support playing the live game on mobile. You must have a stable internet connection to not experience any break in transmission; such a condition makes the game frustrating. Although the screen is smaller, it does not change the fact that you would enjoy the game.
Bonuses Offered On VIP Live Roulette
In terms of bonuses, VIP Live Roulette does not offer much; the game already holds potentials for big wins. Some casinos offer minor bonuses. Like every other bonus type, VIP Live Roulette bonuses also come with wagering requirements, usually determined by the casinos. You will be able to find deposit bonuses where a certain percentage extra of your deposit is given to you. It is left for you to explore.
Pros and Cons of VIP Live Roulette
- The game has high payouts
- Access is not limited as it available 24/7
- There are no RNGs
- Bet big, and you also win big.
- Possibility of software issues
- High betting limits
Is VIP Live Roulette legal in the US?
- Yes, it is legal to play VIP live Roulette in the US. Provided that you are playing with a legal casino, you will have no problems.
What is the best strategy on VIP Live Roulette?
- Unfortunately, there is not best strategy in VIP Live Roulette. It depends on what suits you. You should try out everything so that you know what works for you.
Can I play VIP Live Roulette for free?
- No, you cannot play VIP Live Roulette for free. Playing it demands more money because you are requesting a casino experience from the comfort of your home.
Can I win real money playing VIP Live Roulette?
- Yes, you can win real money playing VIP Live Roulette. If you bet with real money, then your wins would also be real money.