A Guide To Online 2020 Presidential Election Betting: Full Review
Betting has become legal in many ways; if you wager in the right way possible, you can make the most of this gambling opportunity. There are plenty of things that you can possibly bet on, ranging from sports, games, to politics. Yes, betting on politics is also quite popular in the U.S. Generally, when the presidential elections are around the corner, people can start to bet on the candidates fighting against each other. After the process, presidential election odds are to be found that determines the leading position of the candidates running for president. 2020 presidential election predictions are going on the full swing, and each week we can find who is leading in the way.
In the recent few years, the new leaders came with new challenges. From the unexpected victory of Donald Trump back in 2016 to Joe Biden’s relieving nominations in the 2020 presidential election, people can bet on anything related to politics. The election odds majorly finds out who is in the lead and who possesses the people’s favor. As the new presidential election phase unravels, betting on politics has become more evident than ever. Who will win the 2020 election? What will be the 2020 presidential election polls? Everything is covered under the election betting. If you also want to make the next president prediction, you need to learn how to bet on the presidential election. Even those who are not fascinated about betting will take part in the politics betting to contribute to the 2020 U.S. presidential election odds. If you want to know more about the process, this article will help you in many ways. Read on to discover more on this topic.
888Sport Betting Site and Mobile App Review
DraftKings Sportsbook Online Review
FanDuel Sportsbook Review & Bonus Code 2021
$5 risk free bet
2020 Presidential Elections: What You Need To Know?
The much-awaited 59th quadrennial presidential elections in the United States are going to be held on November 3, 2020. Voters will have to cast their votes in order to select the next president and vice president for the country or reelect the incumbents Donal Trump and Mike Pence. Before the election process, the nominations also hold a great prominence and are considered a mini election. Incumbent Donald Trump is competing from the Republican nomination along with the vice president incumbent, Mike Pence. For the Democratic nomination, the former vice president Joe Biden has secured a place. Joe Biden announced that Kamala Harris would be his running mate that will make Kamala the first Asian-American and the third female nomination for vice president. Jo Jorgensen secures the Libertarian nomination with running mate Spike Cohen. Howie Hawkins bags the Green Party nomination with his running mate Angela Nicole Walker. After the election, the results are scheduled to be announced on January 20, 2021.
How To Bet on The 2020 U.S. Presidential Election And Make It Worthwhile?
Political betting was illegal in the United States a few years back. With the United States shutting down the PASPA that restricted the sports wagering, things were pretty clear for the election betting. Today, election betting is completely legal, and voters can bet on the presidential election in 2020. There are different types that you need to first determine which type would be ideal for you. You must understand each and then decide. After deciding on the type, you need to learn how to bet on the presidential election and give your contribution by adding to the nominee’s odds. There are no complications involved in learning how to bet. First, you need to choose a reliable sportsbook or betting site that facilitates politics betting. These are called the political props, which are quite similar to sports and entertainment. Odds to win is a betting type wherein you predict who will win, and your votes will determine the winning odds of a particular candidate. One of the important parts of making wise bets is understanding the prop bets. These are the indicators that will tell you the prospects to bet on. You need to learn how to read these elections props in order to make a wise decision. The candidates’ names are preceded by + or – signs that indicate whether the candidate is popular or not so popular. Odds are created on different prediction aspects, such as who will become the next president, margin victory, which party will win the popular vote, etc. The negative next to a candidate indicates that they are favored to win, while the positive states that the person or party is the underdog.
Top 2020 U.S. Presidential Contenders With Their Odds
Here are the top contenders for the U.S. presidential elections- Joseph R. Biden Jr., 77 (Former Senator from Delaware and Former Vice President.) Joe Biden believes that giving Trump eight years in governance means losing the true identity of the nation, and he cannot let that happen. Joe has run twice for the president. Popular for people management skills and down-to-earth personality, Joe remains a competitive contender in the race. He has served as a vice president for eight years in Barack Obama’s governance. He is a major USP of Democrats.
Joe Biden’s presidential odds saw a magnificent upscale after the announcement of his running mate Kamala Harris. Hours before the announcement, his odds were at 59.33% and Trump’s at 39.05%. The lead increased to 60.25%, and Trump’s still struggling at 38.25%. But Joe’s current situation is quite daunting as he stands at -125 whereas president Donald Trump at +105. Donald J. Trump, 74 (U.S. President, Reality T.V. Star, Real Estate Developer) Trump’s campaign is about highlighting what main things his administration has done in the first two years and how he can make things easier further. His major presidential achievement is sweeping the tax cut that was a huge blessing for the corporations and investors. But, he was criticized for the same as well. Right after being the president, he planned to undo all the Obama administration including, immigration, environmental regulation, health care, etc. Trump was also impeached by the House of Representatives to pressure Ukraine for his political rivalry.
Donald Trump started at a very concerning and questionable position, and he was struggling to compete with Joe Biden’s odds. The tides changed for Biden when he announced Kamala Harris as his running mate. Trump had a major downfall in odds. But, in the past few days, Trump’s odds have improved a lot. As of August 27, he stands at +105, whereas Biden is at -125.
Where Can You Bet on U.S. Presidential Elections 2020?
The U.S. presidential election is the most crucial political moment in the country, and with the help of political betting, citizens contribute to the next president’s prediction. For this, it is important to choose the best site that can allow you to make legit staking. To find the best election site, make sure you have considered the following factors-
- A good review of the site: Read the sportsbook or election betting review that can better guide you regarding the site legitimacy.
- Look for ratings: Never miss out on the ratings of the site. Visit the official website and ascertain the ratings they have received.
- Banking methods: After looking at the reviews and ratings, you must consider the banking methods of site and make sure you are comfortable with it.
- Odds update: Another significant feature you can look into a site is whether they offer odds updates in real time, so you can know how you are leading.
Types of Election Betting You Can Engage in This U.S. Presidential Elections
Elections staking is broadly categorized into two categories: prediction market and online sportsbook, which is further divided into subcategories. Here are a few major types of election betting that you can engage in. Make sure to choose the ideal type of bet that will suit you.
In this type, you need to bet on “yes” or “no” questions, like, will Donald Trump become U.S. president once again? Will Booker announce the candidacy? As a better, you need to buy the shares for yes or no according to your prediction. Just like the stock market, these shares will have demand and supply in the market. If the outcome is similar to what you predicted, the market will pay 100 cents on the dollar. The predictive market was not allowed until the existence of PASPA. It is a straightforward betting method, wherein traders are buying shares for what they believe in.
It includes the sportsbook type, where you need to connect with a site to place a bet. Here are a few types of bets you can exercise on the sites-:
- Moneyline: It handles two outcomes that can come from an election. For instance, which will be the winning party? Republicans or Democrats? Irrespective of having two major options, it often doesn’t come at 50/50 split. Hence, moneyline odds have payouts for both sides. The more likely to happen or the favorite result is marked with a negative number. The least likely to happen or the underdog is denoted with a positive number.
Electoral College Vote (Trump: -125, Sanders: +105)
- Futures: Another popular type of bet that you can engage in is the futures. A majority of political betting comes under this category. It depends on the event that will happen in the future. In the context of politics, it basically bet on the future event like who will be the next president. The 2020 presidential election is the perfect example of a futures bet. The better have to bet on the candidates; the result will be revealed when the U.S. president is elected.
- Props: The proposition bets have plenty of categories in it. Odds that are beyond the regular electoral contest are categorized under props. For instance, an online sportsbook can allow you to bet on the current events. It is one of the popular types of political bets that even Trump’s tweets and his decisions on the foreign policies also come under the props bets.
- Totals (Unders-Overs): It decides the number of times a specific will happen in the future. The best example is Donald Trump’s tweet. The online sportsbook regularly updates totals bets regarding his tweet, like Donald Trump will tweet on Super Bowl 13.5 times. Betters will be favoring either over or under. If president tweets 14 more tweets, those who bet on overs will win, and unders will lose eventually,
Tips To Keep Handy To Bet on 2020 Presidential Election
Political betting is highly diverse and unpredictable, so you need some valuable tips to keep yourself winning. It is always beneficial to keep some tips handy.
- Always follow the news: If you are planning to contribute to the U.S. presidential election prediction, you need to be glued to the news. Be it T.V., smartphone, or online website; you must get all the latest happenings in the real time.
- Never side by your favorite always: You might develop your favorite over a period of time, but you must not side by them always. It is essential to move according to the situation and bet likewise. Even if you are a Republican supporter, you must bet on Joe Biden, if his odds are leading.
- Make use of the prop bets: Prop bets are always beneficial for those who have just started politics betting. It has a wide category for betting, so you can perfectly make use of it. Props bets have a higher chance of winning. For instance, you can even bet on Trump’s tweet count.
- Consider the past performance as well: Not only their current situation, but you need to consider their past performance as well. You never know what might change in a matter of hours. Take note of their job growth, education system, policies, etc.
- How well do they stand on promises? When you are considering their performance, you also need to understand how well they are to keep their promises. This will decide how the citizens will favor them, thereby shaping your decision.
- Focus on The debate and speeches: While campaigning, the candidates have to give their speech, you need to focus on what they say and how people are taking it. Also, always follow the debate sessions of the political party during the election; it can give you a lot to ponder over.
- Excellent debate skills: As mentioned earlier, you must not miss the speeches and debates. When you are listening to debates, you must focus on their skills, how they put forward their point, and make their presence felt. Debates are the best platform to understand how the candidates handle their opponents.
- Scandals and Controversies: Almost every political party and leaders have engaged in scandals and controversies, even once in their administration period. You need to focus on all of them; it creates a major impact on the voters.
- Consider their running mate: Apart from the candidate nominated for the president spot, you must also concentrate on the running mates. They also play a critical role in winning. Their performance, debates, odds, etc., are also crucial for the decision.
Key Dates For The 2020 U.S. Elections
If you have entered into politics betting and are all set to take part in 2020 U.S. presidential election, then here are a few key dates that you must keep a note of always. These are some of the important events that will help in placing your bets wisely.
- September 26: Republic National Convention, “Land of Opportunity.” Speakers: Mike Pence, Senator Marsha Blackburn, and Karen Pence.
- September 27: Republican National Convention “Land of Opportunities.” Speakers: Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Dana White.
- September 29: Presidential Debate (1)
- October 7: Vice Presidential Debate
- October 15: Presidential Debate (2)
- October 22: Presidential Debate (3)
- November 3: Election Day
Why Are Betting Odds Important?
Betting odds determine who is in the lead in terms of the people’s choice. Betting odds are simply people favoring the candidate they want to see winning. By estimating the betting odds, it is often predicted who is more likely to win the elections. Hence, it is essential to follow the betting odds. Make sure to follow the odds of every candidate in order to shape your betting decisions.
The Bottom Line
As the U.S. presidential elections 2020 are around the corner and the whole world is keenly waiting for the next U.S. president, it is time to step into politics betting. It is the best way to make predictions and see who is more likely to win. The 2020 election odds will give you a clear idea regarding who is in the lead. The above mentioned guide to the online 2020 presidential election betting will help you provide with all the information.
Is it legal to bet on the 2020 election online in the U.S.?
- Yes, you can legally bet on the politics in the U.S. online by finding the best sites. For instance, Bet365 is legal in the territory of the country.
What is a political prop bet?
- Just like a sports prop bet, political prop bet is also situation-based bets that depend on the occurrence and non-occurrence of an event. The price is taken for both kinds of bets irrespective of their outcome.
Who is the woman running for president in 2020?
- A record-breaking six women are running for president in the Democratic party in the 2020 presidential election. Senator Kamala Harris from California, Senator Elizabeth Warren from Massachusetts, Senator Kristen Gillibrand from New York, Representative Tulsi Gabbard from Hawaii, Senator Amy Klobuchar from Minnesota, and author Marianne Williamson.
What is Donal Trump's current approval rating?
- According to the August data, his current approval rating is 42%, with 55% disapproval and 4% no opinion. The average approval comes to 40%.
Will Kanye West run for president in 2020?
- Kanye West is qualified to run for president of the U.S. as an independent candidate. He has filed for the presidential election ballot in New Jersey, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, Arkansas, etc.
Who will be the incumbent in the 2020 presidential election?
- The incumbent will be Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.