Fox Bet Sportsbook Review
$500 risk free bet
Fox Bet Sportbook is a renowned wagering provider that has been in existence since Fox Sports (a subsidiary of Fox Media) and the Stars Group came together in a partnership. The platform started operations in 2019 with a mission to deliver the best gaming experiences for players in the US and around the world.
If you are on this page, you are looking for information that will help you decide if Fox Bet is the right fit for you. In this Fox Bet Sportsbook review, we will examine every part of the Fox Bet gambling empire and give you a comprehensive breakdown of all you need to know. The online gaming industry has received a boost in recent years due to sweeping regulations that have ensured the mass adoption of online wagering and staking. The platform has been one of the biggest beneficiaries of these reforms which have led it to acquire licenses in states such as Pennsylvania.
If you have any questions that you feel were not adequately addressed in our review, you can check our frequently asked questions section. Here is the best Fox Bet Sportsbook online review available on the internet:
States in Which Fox Bet Can Be Played
Unfortunately, the service is not available in all the states in the US due to regulatory and licensing reasons. Here are the states that the platform currently operates:
Fox bet New Jersey
New Jersey is the first state to grant Fox Sportbook a license in the US. Although this is one of the strictest states to get a permit, there are not many strict regulations. Players are not allowed to wager on college team sports. You can make deposits and withdrawals using any of the preferred methods as there are no restrictions on the use of banking options for deposits and withdrawals.
Fox bet Pennsylvania
Fox bet has launched in Pennsylvania for a few months (since 2019), and this was made possible by the passing of the gambling expansion bill in 2017, which legalized online casinos and gambling. Players in Pennsylvania will have unfettered access to the website while enjoying the full services of the platform. Since mobile staking became available in the state, it has opened up the state’s teams to platforms such as Fox Bet, and now residents in Pennsylvania can enjoy betting on their local teams.
Fox bet Colorado
Colorado is the most recent state to allow the use of online means to begin gambling. This occurred earlier this year (2020), and Fox Bet Sportsbook followed this up with a launch on May 28, 2020. The law in Colorado states that only persons above the age of 21 are allowed to participate in online wagering (Colorado has stricter gambling laws than the other states on our lists). Online gaming operators have been tasked with verifying the age of their users before allowing them on the platform.
Fox Bet Online Sportsbook Bonus Code & Welcome Offers
Although Fox Bet Sportbook odds are great, the platform offers many generous promotions and benefits to new and old users alike. Upon sign up, new users are entitled to a $1000 sign up bonus which is divided into:
- $500 Risk-free bet
- $500 Sign up bonus
The service updates its promotional offers regularly to keep its offerings fresh and keep its users happy and engaged. Although there are no exact Fox Bet Sportsbook promo codes on the platform, here are some of the Fox Bet Sportsbook bonus options that are available on the platform.
Spin and Bet: This promo was coined from their Poker-slot sister website. This promo allows players the chance to boost their winning by up to 10x.
Saturday Super Boost: This will boost players’ weekly odds for selected wagering markets.
Up to 100% Parlay Bonus: The higher your parlay count, the stronger the boost. For example, If you win an 18-leg parlay, you will receive a 100% boost on your winnings.
Weekly Free Bet: If you wager up to $25 a week, you will receive free $5 to place a stake.
Late Game Insurance: This helps protect players that have their games destroyed by last-minute actions such as Late-minute goals and buzzer-beaters.
FOX Super 6 – This is a free sports prediction game that is hosted on Fox sports. Here, users have the chance to win various fantastic prices, and it is hosted during Thursday night NFL. Players are urged to predict the outcomes of Baseball, Football, and Basketball games to win excellent prizes. Watch out for the Fox bet sportsbook football contest as there are many special prizes to be won.
Fox Bet Loyalty Programs and Special Offers
Fox Bet sports betting enables its users to qualify for rewards and loyalty programs. One major way users can quickly be eligible for these programs is by gambling consistently and loading your accounts with high amounts of money. This will qualify you to unlock chests, win tickets to games, Fox Bet sportsbook bonus code, and free stakes. There are various kinds of rewards, and players can upgrade their levels by winning and opening chests (10 chests) within 28 days to move to the next tier of special offers and rewards. The loyalty program does not vary between states, and it is the same in all states where Fox Bet Sportbook is active.
Fox Bet Odds and Live Betting Review
The odds placed games usually vary between sporting events and teams playing. Although various promo options can boost Fox Bet Sportsbook odds, the flat rate is usually competitive, giving players a chance to win big when they play. The odds offered daily may vary, they are generally on the high side, and you can take advantage of these deals by taking advantage of the numerous staking options available to you on the platform.
It is a breakneck offshoot of regular sports betting as the only significant difference being you can place your wagers while the match is going on. The platform will display all of the live sports action and updates as they happen, and players will have access to in-play betting options.
Some of the major sporting events that are available with this live betting option include NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, Soccer, Golf, and Tennis, among others. You can follow up on the sports you enjoy directly on the platform and if your favorite sport is not available for live wagering, you can wait until it becomes available.
In-Play Betting Review
The smartphone app for Fox Bet offers in-play betting on international and US leagues and covers major US events, tennis matches, international soccer, and college baseball games. It has a standard variety of games with short-term bets, live odds, winner at the half, etc.
Fox Bet App Review
The Fox Bet app offers splendid opportunities for Android as well as iOS users. Precisely, the app is not just intuitive, but also has a clutter-free design. Gamers get an actual visual depiction of the real game and the best part is that the application is feature-rich. Whether it’s in-play betting options, scoring updates, game trackers or live stats, the Fox Bet app scores high in all the segments. The mobile app had certain issues right after the launch, but after fixing the performance bugs, the application is running quite fast. There have been quite a few recent developments as well, which include proper labelling for easy navigation.
The app gives users a better-streamlined experience on mobile, and it makes the service more comfortable to use at the touch of a button. It is available on the Android and iOS platforms as it aims to be as inclusive as possible and capture as many users as it can from the mobile market. The simple, intuitive design allows the app to fit seamlessly as it is easy to understand and master, especially by new users. They have never interacted with a sportsbook platform prior. The app is packed with live updates, Deposit/withdrawal options, and Score updates. The clean and simple UI design employs an almost template feel but with a twist. It creates a good experience for users without overloading users. If you want a clean non-invasive way to place wagers on your favorite teams, this is the app for you.
How to Download Fox Bet Mobile App
The Fox Bet Sportsbook app is available for download on both the Android and iOS platforms. Here is how to download the app on each of the platforms:
On Android Devices
To download the app on Android, you will have to visit the official website and download the app directly to your device. The app is unavailable from the Play Store because of its policies surrounding online gambling.
On iOS Devices
For iOS users, they have two options available as they can download the app from the App Store, or they can visit Fox Bet directly to download the app from their website.
In this FOX Bet review, it must be said that players will have a fantastic experience while playing. The website has a smooth navigation system and high loading speed. It means you do not have to wait for a long time to play, and all the features of the site will operate seamlessly. Additionally, different promotions are given to gamers from time to time so that they can enjoy betting.
Fox Bet List Of Sports Available
Fox Bet lives up to its reputation as a premium online casino for wagering and staking. It has a comprehensive list of sports users can wager on as its line up extends beyond the regular major leagues in the US. Some of the available options for bettors include:
- College Basketball
- College Football
- Motor Sports
- Soccer (MLS and many international leagues)
- Rugby Union
These and many more games are available for new players and returning ones alike. Head on down to the website if you wish to participate in these games. There are many other games available that you can take part in if you get bored with sports wagering. There is never a dull moment.
Popular Fox Bet Online Types of Bets
In this section, we will be examining the various sport betting options that are available to both new and old players alike. Here are the standard wagering options available to Fox Bet Sportbook users:
In straight betting, players are allowed to pick the winner or loser of a game, pure and simple, with no conditions. It is as easy as the name implies, and these stakes are simple predictions from users, which may include players to score, teams to score, sides to qualify (depending on the league and sport), and clubs to concede. These wagers do not have any categories or additions.
Parlays are slightly deeper than Straight bets as they take things up a notch. Parlays allow players to wager on multiple factors/conditions, all of which must be met to win the wager. The risk is higher with parlays because one wrong prediction can end your wagers, but the reward is also high, and this is why it draws many players. There are various types of Parlay combinations. Here are the standard parlay types that players use on the service:
- Two bet parlay
- Three bet parlay
- Four bet parlay
These are a collection of parlay bets, and they hold the highest amount of risk. Round-robins are termed to be the evolution of parlays and require delicate balance/skill because one wrong wager will bring it all crashing down. As a plus, the platform helps players create all wager combinations and puts it on display so that they can focus on choosing the right stakes and structuring them properly. Round-robins carry double the risk that parlays do, and as such, they are worth more.
If you wish to discover more staking/wagering options available to you, you should check out the main website of Fox Bet Sportbook, and you will have all the information you need to start placing your wagers.
Fox Bet Customer Service
The customer support at Fox Bet is speedy and efficient. There are various options of contact available for users depending on the type of customers. It is not a secret that Fox Bet is passionate about their users; hence they tend to be laser-focused on solving their problems. If you have a question that does not need an urgent response, you are advised to send a mail, and you will receive a response in under 24 hours. If you have a critical inquiry, you can get across to the customer support team by calling the helpline directly, and you will have a support rep assigned to you. You can find the number on the Fox Bet Sportbook official website.
Safe Fox Bet Banking Methods
Depositing and withdrawing money on the platform depend on your banking preference. In this section, we will examine all the options available to players. Users can deposit money into their wagering account by visiting the cashier and choosing the preferred method they would like to use. Some of the available means of deposit on the platform include:
- Instant e-checks
- PokerStars Play+ card
- Resorts’ Cage
- PokerStars instant online banking
Payments are cleared within three banking days and the speed of clearance depends on the method you have chosen to receive your payout. This is why the service offers users various methods of withdrawal, which will help them cut down the processing time and give them more options and flexibility. The withdrawal methods available for users include:
- ACH or e-check
- Cash at the cage
- Prepaid card
FOX Bet Casino Review
- Slots: Here, you can get a bunch of slot machines from the best software providers like BextGen, NetEnt, NYX Gaming. From one game to another, the value of the wagers will change.
- Casino Bonuses: As the FOX bet bonus, you get a deposit of $25, and the code is WELCOME1. Besides that, it gives a 100% bonus of up to $500 as well.
- Live Dealer Games: Right from live dealer blackjack and roulette, to baccarat, you will get the opportunity to play the highest RTP games. However, it is imperative to keep in mind that a maximum of seven players can gamble in live dealer games at a time.
- Poker and Table Games: In this category, you have around 15 variations, but more such games will be launched in future. There are eight blackjack variations like European roulette, Heads-Up Hold’em, etc. The bet size can range from $0.1 to $2500 based on the game you have opted for.
FOX Sports Super 6 Predictions Game
Fox Sports provides free prediction games which are open to gamblers of every state. Players across the country can download the FOX Super 6 app to explore them. After that, players can make predictions on the margin of victory and also on who will be the winning team.
Fox Bet Reputation & Competitors
Although user experience, bonuses, promotions are critical factors considered when selecting a casino site, players are often stressed about the price as well. In this regard, you can compare ‘Hold’ or ‘Juice’. Juice is also known as vig and is a tax charged by a sportsbook for a wager. The Hold is the same as the Juice and is a percentage every site keeps for each dollar bet. In the US market, Fox Bet is the best sportsbook and has a low theoretical hold on non-game and futures markets.
Fox Bet is one of the most trusted and reliable betting companies in the industry. They have served their users for years, and although they share a reasonable amount of the market. With years in the betting industry at home and abroad, they have managed to keep their rivals and competitors on their toes. Although some strides have been made by a long list of operators in the space, there are only a few that have made themselves stand out. Here are some of the strong rivals Fox Sportbook has:
- William Hill
Fox Bet Online Sportsbook Latest News
Fox Bet Sportbook remains committed to its mission to bring the best gaming experience to players worldwide and in US betting. They have strengthened their leverage using their parent company (Fox Media) to penetrate the market and achieve results faster than their counterparts.
The pandemic has negatively impacted Fox Bet, although this is not solely a Fox Bet problem as various industries were equally affected. The service may have to put a pin in some of the expansion plans it had for the year until it is allowed to do so again.
Top on this list is the expansion into Michigan. It was set to do this earlier in the year but has now been halted. We do hope that they will be able to continue their upward trend once the pandemic ends. If you would like more current and up to date information about Fox Bet Sportbook, you can visit their website for the latest updates.
More About the FOX Sports and Stars Group Partnership
Flutter, also known as The Stars Group, entered a partnership with FOX Sports in May 2019. With that, they could reach millions of fans via FOX Bet. For a swift and effective expansion plan, it has formed several partnerships with operators.
Robin Chabra, the CEO of FOX Bet, said that the players from NJ would experience a new feel, look, and operational convenience while accessing the site. It will offer a wide range of promotions, several online activities, and insights. In PA, the main objective of the site was the same and that is to offer top-class experience to users and gamers.
FOX Bet Pennsylvania Is Live Officially
In two states, NJ and PA, the Fox Bet is live, and players can download FOX bet sportsbook in PA to start placing wagers. Players can also start accessing scoring updates, FOX Sports content, insights, news alerts, etc.
Ahead Of Packers-Eagles TNF Game, FOX Bet Debuts Sports Betting
The brand was quickly making its presence felt in the sports betting market in the US with its launch in PA and rebranding in NJ. The engagement and integration drew The Stars Group and FOX Sports media presence. The strategy was displayed in the Philadelphia TV market as well, and Fox Bet’s debut just before the Packers-Eagles TNF game will surely attract gamers.
Learn About FOX Sports Super 6
Fox Bet and Fox Sports launched Super 6, which is a free-to-play game with weekly cash prizes. The rewards can be up to $250,000 and it is open for all 49 states except Washington. You will come across several other prediction-style games for baseball, football, basketball, as well.
FOX: The Way It Is Changing the Broadcasters’ Game
Fox Bet, the new sports betting brand of FOX Sports, is ready to change the face of broadcasters’ games. In the FOX Bet review, we want you to learn that in both PA and NJ, it is the first major media firm to enter the sports betting business sector. Recently, in a press conference, it was revealed that the brand developed the first-of-its-kind sports wagering opportunities. That’s not all; they have also facilitated a national media partnership with The Stars Group Inc. in the United States. This move will surely bring gamblers closer to playing games with content-rich programming.
A Major Sports Betting Deal Inked With The Stars Group By FOX
The Stars Group and Fox Sports have joined forces to introduce innovative and unique sports betting in the country. In TSG, the brand invested around $230 million as per the rules and regulations of the partnership. After the news broke out, the share in The Stars Group went up by 20% and 6% for the Fox Corporation. It is a 25-year agreement, and FOX has acquired a 4.99% stake in The Stars Group.
Pros & Cons of Fox Bet
- On this site, you will experience a safe way of depositing and withdrawing funds.
- The site is full of custom bets and promos, which makes the brand stand out from its competitors.
- It is one of those unique sportsbooks where you will get great odds, mainly money lines and futures.
- Players can come across occasional freezing and glitching in the app, but it gets fixed in a short time.
- The site has a star-studded cast including celebrities, making it cluttered with advertisements and pictures.
- It has different apps for different locations in the app store. So, while downloading, players have to look for the correct one for their specific location.
If you are a newbie who wants to try their hands at betting or you a professional who is looking to switch operators, we are sure you will find a good home at Fox Bet.
They have served the betting community for an extended period, they are registered, experienced, and their platform is easy to use. They also have a mobile option if you like to place your wagers on the go. They offer promotions, bonuses, fast withdrawal times, and multiple withdrawal options. Try them out today and begin your journey to hassle-free wagering. If the service isn’t already available where you currently reside, do not worry, we are sure that with their current speed of expansion, they will be in your area soon.
Choosing the right sportsbook is a complicated process that requires you to check different platforms before you start playing. Fortunately, we prepared all information in our reviews, so it is highly recommended to read these articles to learn more about other websites in the US and pick up the best one:
Is Fox Bet online sportsbook legal in the US?
- Yes, Fox Bet is Legal in the states we have listed above and all other states that have licensed and registered the platform. You can carry out all your online sports betting without any hassle.
What states allow Fox Bet Sportsbook?
- The states where Fox Bet Sportsbook currently operates are Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Colorado. Fox Bet is seeking to expand to other states that it does not cover now.
What is the minimum age to play at Fox Bet Sportsbook?
- The minimum required age to play is usually 18 years, although states in the US have different ages, which they approve of taking part in online betting activities. It typically ranges between 18-21 years, depending on the state, so you are advised to check the age that applies to the state you are playing from.
What does “fast deposit” mean?
- Fast deposit is an option that allows players to instantly deposit money with speed and ease when using the Fox Bet platform.
Are there any fees on Fox Bet Sportsbook?
- There are no fees for using Fox Bet Sportsbook. Players will have to deposit cash from their accounts to begin playing. New players are eligible for bonus rewards when they sign up.
Are there any live sports betting options available on Fox Bet?
- Yes, Live betting is available on Fox Bet.
Fox Bet State-Specific Operations
- After its launch, Fox Bet has formed several partnerships with operators across the United States. It has an association with Penn National and Flutter, and Flutter has further association with Eldorado Resorts. Here is a quick description of the partnership programs across 20 states.
Fox Bet Pennsylvania
- After a partnership between Mount Airy Casino and Flutter in Mount Pocono, Fox Bet came into existence in the state. The agreement was signed by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board, giving Fox Bet the green light.
Fox Bet New Jersey
- It operates in NJ via a license in Atlantic City held by Resorts Casino. Initially, the brand operated under BetStarts but was rebranded in 2019.
Fox Bet Michigan
- Fox Bet offers online gambling and mobile sports betting options via a partnership formed in 2020 between the Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians and Flutter. The casino is operated by Odawa tribes in Mackinaw and Petoskey City, and the brand holds an MGCB license. In January 2021, it was introduced in Michigan.
Fox Bet Colorado
- In Colorado, sports betting is offered by the Fox bet online sportsbook via a partnership with Eldorado Resorts. It is the parent company of Isle Casino and Lady Luck Casino in Black Hawk. The online betting license was issued by Colorado's Limited Gaming Control Commission (LGCC) in April 2020. After that, the brand was launched in the same month, and players who have attained 21 years of age can play.
Fox Bet New York
- The brand offers sports betting in NY after a partnership with the Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe. It is associated with the Mohawk Casino in Hogansburg, and the casino manages sportsbooks operating within the casino.
Fox Bet Iowa
- It has cracked a deal with Eldorado Resorts and The Stars Group. Isle Casino Waterloo and Isle Casino Bettendorf are Eldorado properties, and they have partnered with William Hill to launch online betting and retail sportsbooks. As of now, the state laws allow online gambling sites to operate two unique betting websites, which means there is still room for Fox Bet.
Fox Bet Illinois
- The partnership of Penn National with The Stars Group makes the path for Fox to step into the Illinois market. Four casinos are operated by Penn National, and under state law, it can operate four individual betting websites.
Fox Bet Indiana
- In the state, Fox Bet is operating and might gain access to land-based gaming licenses. In 2019, the state legalized sports betting, and licenses are held by both Penn national casinos. In 2018, it had access to Indiana via the partnership with Eldorado-Flutter. Eldorado Resorts is operated by Tropicana Evansville in Indiana.
Fox Bet Florida
- The complicated political circumstances have led to difficulties for tribal groups, casino operators, and politicians. The time when everyone can get on the same page and pass the bill to sanction mobile betting, it is only then that the brand can step into the state through the Eldorado deal.
Fox Bet West Virginia
- In 2018, online betting and sportsbooks were legalized, and through the partnership agreement between Eldorado Resorts and Flutter, Fox Bet sportsbook Virginia got access to the market. But there is no news of its launch till date. With William Hill, Eldorado Resorts already holds a partnership that manages the sportsbook at Mountaineer Casino. The state laws allow the land-based casinos to launch and introduce up to three branded betting apps.
Fox Bet Kansas
- It is not yet live in the state but has market access via Penn National’s agreement with Hollywood Casino.
Fox Bet New Mexico
- Due to the present gaming compacts, the state has not legalized sports betting, but tribal casinos still operate the Fox bet online betting sites. If the legalization happens, the company will have access to a local casino being regulated by Penn National.
Fox Bet Louisiana
- In November 2020, sports betting was legalized via a state-wide referendum, and through three casinos regulated by Eldorado Resorts, Fox bet can operate in Louisiana.
Fox Bet Maine
- After a partnership with Penn National and Flutter, it has made a way to Maine. It gives Flutter the access via Hollywood Casino Bangor.
Fox Bet Missouri
- The Eldorado-Flutter agreement will give access to any five properties operating in the state. After that’s finalized, the launch of Fox Bet can take place.
Fox Bet Massachusetts
- Through the partnership with Penn National and Flutter, it can come to Massachusetts. Here, Plainridge Park Casino is run by Penn National and the brand might get entry through this casino.
Fox Bet Texas
- Through Penn National and Flutter, you can access sports betting on Fox Bet in Texas. Retama Park and Sam Houston Race Park are operated by Penn National.
Fox Bet Nevada
- Via the Eldorado Resorts-Flutter deal, Fox bet can enter Nevada anytime. Eldorado is operating five casinos that will help to get Fox Bet onboard and manage at least one sportsbook and mobile app.
Fox Bet Ohio
- Penn National and Flutter make a pathway for Fox Bet to reach the Ohio market. Flutter has a partnership with Eldorado Resorts as well, and operates Scioto Downs located in Columbus.