Best US Online Casinos with Attractive Cashback Bonus Codes
When it comes to choosing online casino, the incentives that they offer is one of the attractive factors that players look for. Cashback bonuses are among the new incentives that have been rising in popularity. These are referred to as a percentage-specific reward that casinos provide over a particular time period or on a specific game category. A bonus is ideal for gamblers of all levels as eventually facilitate them to increase their playtime. The cashback is generally set between 5% and 20%. In this comprehensive review, we share everything you need to know about cashback bonuses.
Win Real Money Through Betting on Pointsbet Sportsbook
William Hill Sportsbook Review & Bonus Code 2021
Scoreboard Sportsbook Online Review
How Do Cashback Bonuses Work?
The cashback reward system is a plan offered by online casinos and also land-based casinos. While the details of cashback offers by each casino differ, the underlying principle is the same. You get a percentage of the amount that you have either lost or staked while playing an online casino game. The percentage that you get back is predetermined by the casino and remains the same for all players. There might be certain terms and conditions associated with this offer but they vary depending on the casino. But you have to spend a particular amount in wagering before you can claim a cashback. Although some casinos automatically activate the cashback program, in others you will have to request for the same.
What Are The Types of Cashback Bonuses?
Following are the common types of cashback bonuses –
Bonus Cash vs Real Cash
Some cashback offers returns in real cash, which you can use as per your preference. Other types of casinos offer the cashback in the form of bonus money. Typically, you are allowed to use the bonus money on any casino games available on the platform. But this form of casino bonuses come with some restrictions including wagering requirements and maximum win cups.
Cashback Bonuses For all Losses
Some casino websites go beyond just providing cashback on certain games, they provide cashback on all your losses. So irrespective what game you play, you can be rest assured to get compensated for your loss to some extent. Whether or not the cashback will come with wagering requirements depends on the website.
Ad Hoc and Recurring cashback bonuses
These types of cashback bonuses are available only for a specific time period. The casino may offer cashback on all the losses for a particular time. For instance, casinos offer a certain percentage of money back on all bets on the weekends.
Cashback on all bets
In this form of cashback bonuses, you are provided money on your losses on all the bets made on specific game categories. These often come with certain wagering requirements.
What Are Some of the Sports to Bet With Cashback Bonuses?
Cashback bonuses can be offered on any sports available on the website including-
How Do You Claim Cashback Bonus?
The way cashback is activated on your bets depends on the online sportsbook you have been using. In some sportsbooks when you spend a specific amount on real money wagering, and you lose, if the cashback is active you will automatically get the reward. However, on some websites, you have to request to get the cashback offer. Every online sportsbook offers a cashback with certain wagering requirements. You might have to wager the bonus on certain types before you can withdraw the money. Make sure you read through the wagering requirements carefully.
A wagering requirement is a multiplier representing the number of times you have to play through a cashback before you can withdraw any winnings. In the majority of cases, cashback offers don’t usually have any wagering requirements or may have very minimal requirements. Therefore, you are not bound to play only a specific set of games that meet the wagering requirements. You have the flexibility to withdraw your money if you do not wish to play anymore or balance your money on different games.
Cashback Bonuses for Playing on Mobile
Cashback bonuses are popular both on mobile and desktop sportsbook. A majority of mobile sportsbooks offer cashback bonuses to their players. The way mobile applications offer cashback can be different from the desktop version. But they also come with certain wagering requirements that you have to fulfil in order to avail benefits.
Sportsbooks with Cashback Bonus Codes
Cashback bonuses for sportsbooks will enable you to recoup a percentage of your losses automatically. Some online sportsbooks will let you in on cashback if you are winning. Also, some will give you a percentage of the amount you have paid, rather than giving you a percentage of your losses. If you are on the hunt for the top cashback bonuses on online sportsbooks, we have collected some valuable information for you. The following table shows the best cashback bonuses at some of the most popular online sportsbooks.
|Sportsbooks||Cashback Bonus Offer|
|PointsBet Sportsbook||Bet between $25 and $500 and receive a complete refund on losing bets|
|MGM Sportsbook||Cashback Monday: Players who deposit $50 on Mondays will be given a cashback of 25% for losses of up to $100|
|SugarHouse Sportsbook||10% Cashback on casino loses up to $100|
|William Hill Sportsbook||Get 10% cashback of your net losses on in-play tennis every week|
|FanDuel Sportsbook||Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance: Get cashback up to $25|
|888 Sport||Place a $10 bet using the deposit code ‘Football’ and win $30 as cashback|
|Hard Rock Sportsbook||$100 Risk-Free Bet: Make a deposit of $100 and if the bet loses, receive $100 cashback|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Cashback Bonuses
Cashback bonuses have become quite popular these days among casino enthusiasts as online sportsbooks are introducing it as a replacement for welcome bonuses. While new players reap the benefits of cashback bonuses, long-term players better maximize it. With a bonus, the online sportsbook refunds players’ losses accrued while playing. It can come in the form of real cash or bonus money and is usually a percentage of the net losses.
Nevertheless, like the majority of entities in the online casino world, a cashback bonus is also a double-edged sword. That is, this type of bonus comes with a few advantages and disadvantages.
- The primary benefit of a cashback is that minimal to no wagering requirements.
- It allows you to play longer and save money while doing so.
- Even if you are losing, the cashback ensures that you get something in return for the losses.
- Once you become a loyal customer of the sportsbook or casino, they will send you offers on a regular basis to make your experience even better.
- You must lose your entire deposit to get a cashback bonus. The more you lose, the more bonus you get.
- Not all sportsbooks and casinos offer cashback bonuses. And even if they have the promo, there are certain limitations. In some cases, not all your losses will be considered or counted.
- The majority of online casinos and sportsbooks offer bonuses for a limited time period. Even if they regularly offer the bonus, they are limited.
- Furthermore, not all games allow you to get a bonus.
Cashback bonuses make sports betting a lot interesting and fun. It not only allows you to recover some of your losses but also ensures that you get it as either real cash or bonus money. Nevertheless, you are advised to only play at reputed sportsbooks in the industry to maintain the integrity of sports betting. And always read the terms and conditions associated with each bonus so that you know what you are getting into.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do sportsbooks offer cashback bonuses?
- A cashback bonus is a way for sportsbooks to attract betting enthusiasts to the platform and retain the existing ones. Since it reduces the amount of your final losses, many players consider it as a benefit.
How to claim a cashback betting bonus?
- Not all games offer a bonus and the one that does come with the criteria. For example, you will see a promotion like this on the sportsbook - Players who deposit $50 on Mondays will be given a cashback of 25% for losses of up to $100. So, when you play under these criteria and lose the bet, you will get the promised money back. And the bonus comes in the form of real cash or bonus money. The amount will be credited to your account.
How old should I be to have the right to bet?
- You should be at least 18 years of age in order to sign up at a licensed casino and start wagering on your favorite sports.
What sports can I bet with cashback bonuses?
- You can bet on a variety of sports with cashback bonuses. They include: European Football Leagues, South American Football Leagues, NBA, MLB, NFL, Horse Racing, Tennis, Boxing, Darts, Greyhound racing.