Best Review on Aussie Rules Football for Online Sports Betting
Aussie Rules Football is a 36-player game that is native to the people of Australia. It is also footy or Australian football. Aussie Rules Football is one of the most exciting games globally because of its fast pace and ability to hold the crowd’s attention. Millions of gamblers in Australia and overseas have made Aussie Rules Football mobile sports betting one of the top favourites. You don’t have to be from Australia to bet on footy as several sportsbooks are licensed and regulated to run in the UK, and the US offer Aussie Rules Football betting. The game is suitable for novices and experts and is played to win real money. This article aims to equip the readers with much-needed knowledge on Aussie Rules Football betting. These include; how to choose a sportsbook, recommended sportsbooks, betting types, legalized states, game strategy and the latest news on Australian football.
Best Sportsbook to Play!
How To Choose A Sportsbook For Aussie Rules Football
Every gambler should ensure they look out for sportsbooks that offer the best services and products to enjoy the full gaming experience. Here are some noteworthy mentions to consider when choosing a betting site for Aussie Rules Football;
Different games have various betting types. The site should have many Aussie Rules Football bets, including over/under, spread, first scorer, money line, and picking. These bets have their specific benefits and are selected based on clients’ preferences.
Online sports betting sites bonuses are necessary to increase a player’s winning chance. First-timers are liable to claim welcome offers like deposit bonuses, no-deposit bonuses, and match bonuses. Deposit bonuses are introductory gifts for initial investments, while no-deposit bonuses are awarded immediately after creating an account with the sportsbook. Deposit bonuses may be matched up to a certain amount. Welcome bonuses are the best offers in sportsbooks, so gamblers should seize the opportunity. Existing players in a sportsbook also have referral bonuses. Referral bonuses are given for bringing a friend to join the online site. In most cases, the sportsbook rewards the new player and the existing player with the same bonus value. Some companies offer coupons for cash benefits.
Gamers need to read up on the wagering requirements of a sportsbook before signing up. Wagering requirements are the steps that a player must take to cash out with the bonuses. Some of the conditions may be cumbersome to achieve within the allocated time; hence, you should ensure that you can meet the sportsbook’s requirements before subscribing to their services. The bonuses will amount to waste if gamblers are unable to use it to win real money.
Loyalty programs are used as a medium to say thank you to customers for consistent patronage. Some organizations make use of reward points while some create VIP levels. Reward points are gotten from every transaction and may pile up to a specific limit where they can be redeemed for cash. The VIP levels are commonly named after precious metals like; gold, silver, bronze and platinum. Here, players can progress from the lowest to the highest level. There are a myriad of opportunities associated with these loyalty programs and can increase a gamer’s winning chance by a lot.
Every gambler should seek an Online Sportsbook for Aussie Rules Football Bets to protect all their personal information. A standard organization will have a non-disclosure policy to guarantee that clients’ details are safe and protected. The only sportsbooks that can assure this are legalized ones. It would help if you did your research concerning the legal status of your choice’s sportsbook – this ensures that your rights are protected by law and permits you to sue for a breach of contract. The top sports betting sites use a firewall or encryption to protect their database from potential hackers. Your sportsbook should also be able to keep your investment safe and secure. Most legal sites have partnerships with financial institutions where they run an account for investors money separate from the ones used to run the organization.
The online site should have multiple banking methods. The common ones are; paypal, bank wire transfer, cryptocurrency, visa, skrill, credit and debit cards. Different locations have specific mediums convenient to transact with; hence, it is best to use a sportsbook that offers a wide selection of withdrawal and deposit platforms.
It is advisable to seek a site that provides the Aussie Rules Football sports betting app for on-the-go transactions. This downloadable software lets you stay on top of all your gambling activities effectively and with ease. Most sites have optimized apps for iOS and Android operating devices.
Best Betting Sites For Aussie Rules Football Fans In The US
Aussie Rules Football is not restricted to Australian gamblers – It has travelled over international waters and has become one of the world’s biggest and top favourite games. Here are some top Aussie Rules Football Betting Sites that are open for legal sports betting in the US. These sportsbooks are Aussie Rules Football real money betting sites.
William Hill sportsbook has a sign-up offer of a $50 match bonus on first-time deposits. The online site has a mobile application that can be optimized to run on android and ios operating devices. The William Hill betting types for Aussie Rules football include; match betting, spread betting, postponed or abandoned match, and tournament winner. Here, gamers can make deposits and withdrawals via visa, mastercard, e-check, cash deposit, and paypal.
BetMGM USA is a sportsbook that offers many benefits to its clients. New players are liable to claim a no-deposit bonus of $25 and a match deposit bonus of 100% up to $1000.BetMGM betting types include; match, spread and total, winning margin, quarter and half market, first goalscorer, first-quarter first goalscorer, highest goal scorer, race to x points, winner of the grand final, and regular-season winner. The online site has a vast selection of banking mediums like Visa, E-check, Mastercard, Discover, Paynearme, Paypal, Play+, Skrill, American express, and online banking.
Golden Nugget has a refund deposit offer for all lost first bets up to $100. It has a downloadable app that makes account management easy and for on-the-go transactions. The app entails all the products for a full gaming experience. Here, banking methods include; Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Discover, Neteller, Bank Transfer, Cash Deposits, and Wire Transfer.
The US States To Do AFL Betting
Aussie Rules Football is a popular game even outside Australia; hence, you may find it in most US sportsbooks. Many states have legalized sports betting while some are yet to. The states that have been cleared for sports betting include New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, Colorado, New York, New Mexico, Oregon, Virginia, Washington, Michigan, Indiana, Delaware, Arkansas, Illinois, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island.
Betting Types For Aussie Rules Football
Different online sites have their unique bets on Aussie rules football; however, some general bets are associated with this game.
- Over/Under: Over and under bet is when players wager on both teams’ full-time score to be above or below their sportsbook’s predictions.
- First/Highest Goal Scorer: Here, gamblers can bet on who will score the first goal or score the highest goal in a single match. This bet is one of the most common betting types for Aussie rules football.
- Spread: A spread bet is also called a line bet in Aussie rules football. It is a handicap bet where the upper handed team is marked with the plus sign (+) while the opposing team is marked with the minus sign (-).
- Moneyline: Aussie Rules Football Moneyline Betting is on the team that will win at the end of the first half. It can also be in each quarter of an Aussie rules game. It may include a line or spread betting.
- Wooden spoon: A wooden spoon is a bet on the team that will record the lowest performance score. The same way you get to bet on the team that wins, you can bet on the team that will lose.
- Winning margin: The winning margin is a bet on where a team will win by falling into any score margins. If the final score fails to fall into the predicted margin, the bet is lost. Gamers can also wager on both teams to play a draw.
- Picking: Picking is when you predict the half or quarter that will have the highest scores. The total score in your selected half or quarter has to be more than the total score in the other game time.
When Is Aussie Rules Football Betting At Its Highest?
Aussie Rules Football plays a total of twenty-two games in one season. The home and away matches spans from March to September. The teams that can make it to the top eight spots at the end of each season make it to the finals. Gamblers bet on the game all season long; however, the highest number of bets are recorded during the quarter, semi and grand finals.
Betting Tips And Strategies
Like other gambling games, Aussie Rules Football has developed a pattern that allows experts to make successful predictions and design tips and strategies to increase winning chances. Here are some helpful tips that can help you stay on top of your gaming activity.
- Know the Stadium: Differences in sizes of each stadium can significantly influence the way a match is played. Some of the teams have mastered playing in a small stadium, while others are experts in broad fields. You should know the field specifics for each team to make quality predictions.
- Follow Weather Forecasts: Australian weather is a demanding one; hence, it is advisable to keep up with the weather changes and how they affect Aussie Rules Football games.
- Stay Updated on The News: Changes in players, coaches or other staff of a team may affect gameplay. It is advisable to know each team’s strong and weak links to make an informed betting decision. You should know the players that are likely to have the most tackles and score the most goals.
- Look At The Schedule: Gamers should look through the upcoming dates to make the necessary predictions like weather and stadium size. A gamer who knows the schedule will have enough time to decide on the wagering types. This strategy may also help you to predict possible injuries and benching of some players.
- Be Ready For Last Minute Changes: It is no doubt that the earlier you bet, the greater the odds; however, there is a risk of last-minute changes to the game. For example, a star player who sustains an injury and cannot play can affect the betting odds of a game.
The COVID-19 pandemic led to an adjustment of the Aussie rules football 2020 calendar. However, the games have managed to hold for over twenty-weeks. It was recently concluded with the grand final, which was held on Saturday, 24TH of October. The Richmond Tigers won the Geelong Cats for the Aussie rules football premiership title for the fourth time in a row. The final marks the 2021 season’s completion as sports fans worldwide wait in earnest expectation for the 2022 calendar.
Aussie Rules Football has been described as one of the biggest sports globally with die-hard fans and exciting matches, which is why it remains one of the top favourites for sports betting. Legal sportsbooks offer wagers on Australian football accompanied with exciting offers, bonuses and rewards. US gamblers should endeavor to bet on Aussie rules football for a full gaming experience.
You can bet on Aussie Rules Football in any licensed sportsbook in the US.
Aussie Rules Football Games have various wagers, including spread betting, moneyline, over/under, winning margin, and first goalscorer.
It is advisable to consider certain factors while betting on Aussie rules. These include weather of the game location, size of the field, changes in players, and injuries.
Different online sportsbooks have various age requirements before you are permitted to sign up. The most common ones are 18 and 21 years of age. You may want to research the legal age in your state.