A Guide to The Best Bundesliga Betting Sites Online
Best Bundesliga Betting Sites Online
A Brief History of Bundesliga League
Bundesliga League was founded in 1963 as the top-tier German football league system. The league was established by German Football Association but since 2001 it is organized by Deutsche Fußball Liga. The leading national clubs were invited to be the Bundesliga’s sixteen founding members. These clubs include:
- Werder Bremen
- Schalke 04
- Hamburger SV
- TSV 1860 München
- VfB Stuttgart
- Preußen Münster,
- Karlsruher SC
- Hertha BSC Berlin
- Eintracht Braunschweig
- Borussia Dortmund
- Eintracht Frankfurt
- Meidericher SV
- FC Nürnberg
- FC Saarbrücken
- FC Köln
- FC Kaiserslautern
How Does Bundesliga Work?
Bundesliga League encompasses 18 countries’ top soccer teams, and they compete for either Champion’s Plate or Meisterchale. The teams that position in the first fourth-place directly qualify for the premium Europe-wide Champions League. And, the fifth and sixth position teams get entry into the Europa League, which is the second tier of European competition. Also, the team that comes at the 17th and 18th team gets entry into the second level of Germany’s professional football team called 2 Bundesliga.
The team, which finishes in the 16th position in the league, must play a two-match playoff against the team, which has finished in the third within the second division. The winner of the match gets to play Bundesliga in the next season, whereas the drops back to the second tier.
Best Online Soccer Betting Sites
These are the top legal sports betting sites that offer Bundesliga betting USA.
|Websites||Bonus||Minimum Deposit||Wagering Requirements||Promo Code|
|DraftKings||100% deposit match up to $100||$5||25x rollover||None|
|FanDuel||Risk-free bet of up to $1000||$10||1x rollover||None|
|PointsBet||Deposit $50 and get $150|
Deposit $150 and get $300
Deposit $250 and get $500
|SugarHouse||100% deposit match of up to $250||$10||1x rollover||Play 250|
|Caesars||$10 no deposit bonus.|
100% deposit match of up to $300
|BetMGM||100% deposit match of up to $500.|
A risk-free bonus of $10
|Golden Nugget||100% deposit match of up to $1500.|
No deposit bonus of $10
|$10||Only on straight wagers||None|
|William Hill||Risk-Free Bet of Up $500||$10||15x||None|
Types of Bet To Wager On Bundesliga League
Following are the betting options that you can use in Bundesliga League:
- Point Spread Bet: Many sportsbooks refer to this type of bet as an equalizer. All teams are not developed equally, and this is why the point spread is created. This gives each team an even chance of winning the game. This type of point spread bet gives gamblers more reasons to bet more money.
- Parlay Bet: A parlay bet is known as a single bet that combines multiple bets. These bets can encompass money lines; points spread, futures, prop bets, or totals. The condition is that all these bets are made on various games. Parlay bets are popular because they give out a larger payout. But there is a greater risk as well because if you lose one leg, you will lose the entire parlay.
- Moneyline Bet: These types of bets are the most popular in the sports betting market. They are simple enough for beginners to understand and are also very lucrative. Moneyline bet has no point spread; bettors just have to choose the winning team. For this bet, you have to understand the European Soccer Betting Lines.
- Over/Under Bet: A total or over/under bet is one of the popular and easiest bettings in the sportsbook industry. It is about selecting whether the overall win total scored by the competing teams is under or over the listed points by the sportsbook. It doesn’t matter who wins or loses the match; you will win the bet if you get the points right.
- Full-Time Result Bet: In this type of bet, you simply guess the final result of the match, whether it will be a win, loss, or draw.
Bundesliga Championship Odds
|Team||American Odds||Fractional Odds|
Bundesliga Betting Tips
To win big in Bundesliga betting usa, you have to come up with strong betting strategies. And below, we have shared some valuable tips that will help you in making the right betting decisions. These tips will also help you understand how to bet on Bundesliga League
- The Status of the Star Players: To understand the odds, you have to look beyond the statistics. You have to analyze the form of the star players of each club. For instance, in the match between Borussia Dortmund and Schalke, if players like Alcacer or Reus are absent, then it would work in favor of Schalke. This rule applies to any Bundesliga bet, irrespective of the teams.
- Consider The Match’s Real Stake: When betting, understand the real stake of the present match for both the teams. What is the factor that will motivate both the teams? For instance, there will be significant advantages if you place money on ‘Over 3.5 bet on individual Bundesliga games between defensive playing teams. Before making your bet, make sure to evaluate the season table. This will help you understand which Bundesliga groups will work harder to put a good performance in the match.
- Compare The Bundesliga Odds: Always remembers to compare odds before making your betting decision. Irrespective of what team or player you are betting on, you will come across different values of odds with various sportsbooks on the online market. When you are registered with a reliable online sportsbook, you can easily get the odds there.
David Alaba, who is a two-time champions league winner, is all set to leave Bayern Munich after the break down of the new contract talk. The player had set a deadline for October end for the Austrian, which the agent found a fair contract. But when this day passed without any formal agreement, the club withdrew its offer. Herbert Hainer, the president of the club, told Blickpunkt Sport. The players were not satisfied with the offer and asked the club to keep the thing. After this, Bayern Munich decides to take the offer completely off the table. He also said that this deadline gave clarity to the club to plan for its future, and the club will be disappointed if we had to go any other way. He added that the club had to consider the pandemic conditions in mind while making the decision.
Alaba is a player who plays as both midfielder or defender, has made 271 appearances in the league for Bayern ever since his joining the year 2008. The player also won the Champions League 2020 and 2013 and nine German titles. His current contract will expire after this season, and the renewal contract has been in discussion for several months. The whole situation came to light when the president of Bayern Uli Hoeness called Pini Zahavi, Alaba’s agent, a ‘money-grubbing piranha’ on national television. Alaba Said That He is Hurt And Disappointed. On Monday, David Alaba said that he was hurt and disappointed about the withdrawal of the proposed contract after months of negotiating over the deal. The player said that he was surprised that I had to learn this news through the press. He found this decision by the club to be very odd. In a recent press conference, Alaba reaffirmed his commitment to the club and confirmed that he had not been in talks with other clubs. The player’s existing contract deal will end in June 2021. He said that he loves playing for Bayern Munich and happy to be a part of this team. And according to reports, Austria international is looking for an extension of over €20 million per year or $23 million to position him in line with the highest-paid players of the team.
Bundesliga League, since its inception, has been a prominent football league. Along with pumping the adrenaline of football players and fans, bettors also eagerly wait for the start of the Bundesliga season. With tons of matches and excitement, gamblers across the world get a lot of betting opportunities throughout the extended season. While a german league, the Bundesliga league is popular in America as well. Many online sportsbooks offer Bundesliga betting and Bundesliga betting odds. And if you have the right strategy, you can win a lot of money gambling in these international sports.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is legal to place real money betting on Bundesliga online matches. You can choose a licensed and retail online sportsbook to bet on the Bundesliga matches.
It is a simple form of soccer betting in the USA where the gamblers bet on the total point scored by both the teams. They place money on whether the overall point scored by the team will be under or over the points laid out by the oddsmaker.
Yes, Bundesliga wagering is available on mobile apps as well. Many of the legal online sportsbooks also have their mobile sports betting apps that facilitate betting on this league. You can also get a live betting app for iOS and Android.
Bayern, with 100 scores, is presently the strongest team in the Bundesliga league. Some other teams to watch out for are B. Dortmund, RB Leipzig, Paderborn 07, Colonia, and W. Bremen.