A Guide to The Best Euro 2021 Betting Sites Online
Best Euro 2021 Betting Sites Online
How Euro 2021 Works
Euro 2021 is a tournament that is exclusively for European countries. The tournament will be hosted across 12 cities (England, Germany, Spain, Italy, Russia, Netherlands, Romanian, Hungary, Denmark, Ireland, Scotland, Azerbaijan), and 24 teams will play in the tournament based on new UEFA rules to expand the scope of the tournament. There are six Euro 2021 groups (A-F), and each group will contain four teams each. The top two teams from each group will proceed to the next round (round of 16), and from then on, it becomes a knockout competition till a winner emerges. In a nutshell, this is how the competition will operate over one month (11 June till 11 July 2021).
Best Sites to Bet on Euro 2021 in The United States
There are various websites where you can enjoy legal sports betting in the US, but we have created a list of some of the best websites to get great Euro 2020 odds. Here are some of our picks for the best online sports betting sites:
|DraftKings||Deposit bonus up to $500.|
Sign up bonus up to $1000.
|No promo codes are available.|
|FanDuel||First deposit risk-free bet of up to $1000.||None available.|
|PointsBet||$250 deposit bonus||BETNJ|
|SugarHouse||$250 bonus on initial deposit.|
$250 bonus on $25 and above first wager.
|Caesars||$10 free play.||CARMAX|
|MGM Sportsbook||$500 deposit match.||LINEUPS|
|Golden Nugget||$1000 Deposit Match.|
$10 account registration bonus.
|William Hill||4x £10 free bets for £10 bet.||W40.|
These aren’t the only online sport betting sites available to you in the US. If you want, you can check out other sports betting websites that may appeal to you with their odds and payment methods. Always ensure the website is legally registered before you start transacting on the platform.
Best Bet Types to Wager on Euro 2021
There are many different betting types available for soccer fans worldwide, but specific betting types would best serve Euro 2020 betting. In this section, we will highlight the Best types of bets to give you returns on money.
- Match Result: In this bet, you are required to pick the winner of a match regardless of the final score. You are not required to predict any exact scores, only who the winner will be at the final whistle. This is a simple bet that you can win using Euro 2020 odds to aid your picks.
- Draw No Bet: In a draw no bet, you are choosing either of the two teams to win the match, and in the event of a draw, your bet is nullified, and your money is returned to you. This is a safer bet than the popular double chance bets.
- Asian Handicap: This is a useful betting strategy when a stronger team is playing a weaker one. Using this betting style, you will be giving either of the teams a handicap against the other team. For example, If team A and team B are playing, you can provide team A handicap two, which means that team A only wins if they score more than three goals. This is used to increase your odds and returns when a team has low odds placed on them by the bookies.
- Exact Score Prediction: This is a simple bet type. Unlike predicting the match result, you are required to correctly guess the exact scoreline at the final whistle in addition to the team who will win the match. This may be a bit difficult, but the returns are high.
Odds For Euro 2021
The Euro 2020 winner odds have been online for quite some time. These odds show the probability of a team winning the competition. For this year, the clear favorites pundits are picking to win in England. The other countries that have been picked by pundits include:
- England 9/2
- Belgium 5/1
- France 6/1
- Netherlands 7/1
- Germany 7/1
- Spain 8/1
- Italy 10/1
- Portugal 16/1
- Croatia 25/1
- Ukraine 66/1
If you are going to place bets on any of the matches during the competition, you should do well to check out these odds to have more information about your decisions. In the next section, we will show you how to properly read odds and get the best out of your betting; you will need to stay up to date with all the latest odds and statistics.
How to Read Odds For Euro 2021
Reading odds for Euro 2020 is not as challenging as you might think. There are online tools that can help you to measure the odds between sports betting sites accurately. The decimal system is used to measure odds in soccer, and there is a simple way to check the odds before you place a bet. Teams with lower scores are usually the favorites to win the match. For example, if team A and team B have a match, and team A is given 2.0 odds, while team B has 5.0 odds, team A is the favorites to win the match.
Euro 2021 Betting Tips
Betting in any soccer game can be very tricky, and you will need to be well invested before placing any wild bets. To maximize your potential returns, ensure you follow the teams’ form and performance in previous competitions and use this information to boost your Euro 2020 odds. Also, try to check head to head records teams have against each other and back up this data using information from websites that keep track of team performances year-round. Try to avoid blind betting, as this could be an easy way to lose money fast.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the tourney has been moved till 2021. This was done to reduce the spread of the pandemic and reduce players’ exposure while playing. Also, this year, the UEFA body has tweaked the rules of the tournament to accommodate more teams and has also created a special playoff rule to suit this purpose. There have also been rumors suggesting the tournament may be moved to a single location (Russia) instead of the initial 12 countries that we’re slated to host the competition. These rumors have been debunked by the soccer body (UEFA), and they maintain that plans will continue as planned. The tournament’s kickoff game will be held at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome, and it will be between Italy and Turkey.
In the USA, soccer betting has become a huge sport backed up majorly by the leagues such as the MLS and other home leagues. Mobile sports betting has given individuals the ability to place bets on soccer competitions outside the US’s scope. With a sports betting app, you can have access to all the soccer tourneys currently available, including the Euro 2021 soccer competition. Please ensure that you are aged 18 or over before you partake in legal sports betting. Take advantage of all the opportunities made available to you by these betting platforms and win big!
- Is it Legal to Bet on Euro 2020 Online?
- Yes, it is legal to bet on Euro 2020 online. Ensure you are over 18 before you participate in any online betting activities.
- How Does Over/Under Work in Euro 2020 Betting?
- In Euro 2020 betting, the over and under bet type is used to determine how many times a particular action will happen in a match. For example, around 2.5 goals mean that more than two goals will be scored in the match either from both teams or one team. This applies to freekicks, corners, and throw-ins also.
- Can I Bet on Euro 2020 With a Mobile App?
- Yes, you can. Various online sports betting sites give their users access to mobile apps to ease their betting experience.
- What is the Best Team to Bet on in Euro 2020?
- The best team to bet on will be determined by the odds they have to win in the tourney. Check our section on the betting odds to pick your champion.