TVG Online Racebook Review
50% bonus up to $250
TVG or Television Games Network has been known for full-time telecasting and providing betting services in horse racing since 1993. In 2009, the organization got acquired by Betfair, which is yet another authorized betting company. Unlike other illegitimate websites, TVG.com is licensed to offer horse racing wagering in thirty states of the US. This TVG review includes all the details about the platform.
While picking a horse race betting website, there are various things that you need to focus on. But not to worry because this TVG online review will give the answers to all queries. So you will be able to see if the platform can be trusted or not with your money. Let’s get started without further ado!
TVG Horse Betting Bonuses And Promotions
TVG deposit bonuses and promotions are the most exciting aspect of all the online gambling platforms. The more the benefits, the better the betting/gambling. Here are a few offers, given by TVG to their users.
- Welcome Bonus: TVG believes in keeping its customers happy so that they don’t leave the platform for any other site. That is why it offers an excellent Welcome Bonus for the users. Its Welcome Bonus states that anyone new to TVG gets a risk free bet for up to $300. Therefore, it doesn’t matter whether you win or lose your first real money bet on TVG, you won’t lose the money. Therefore, you can have a risk-free first bet. The most interesting part of the bonus code is that there are no complexities in claiming it. You just have to be a new user, place a bet within the first 15 days of registration, and use the promo codes TVG. You will get up to $300 back in your wallet without any hassle.
TVG online betting bonus
50% bonus up to $250
- Promotions: Apart from the one-time welcome benefit, there are various seasonal promotions as well. For that, you can use the TVG promo code. There is a section of “Promotions” that can be found on the platform. By clicking on it, you will get to all available promos that can be enjoyed while placing bets on TVG. These offers can help you in either winning more or getting some of your money back.
- TVG Refer-A-Friend Scheme: This promotional strategy is used by several online stages to get more users to their website/app by providing a promo code. Under this, they provide you with some points or rewards when you refer the platform to a friend and they join. Similarly, you can recommend joining TVG to a few of your friends. When they get on it, they will get a welcome bonus while you can enjoy your additional benefits.
- Super Contest: There are two Super Contests in TVG: Super 5 and Super 8. The number specifies the races in which you will be picking the winner. For example, you will have to predict the winners of 5 consecutive races in Super 5. The rewards for race bets under these contests are significantly high.
Apart from these, there are also “Free Past Performances” programs offered by TVG. You can purchase them from the app or software. After you meet some specified conditions, you will get the amount reimbursed in your TVG account. So you can play and win conveniently.
How To Get TVG Loyalty Rewards
The list of advantages doesn’t end with promotions and bonuses. There are associated loyalty points on every bet that you place on TVG. In order to earn these rewards, you need to enroll in the wager reward program online or through customer service. Under this, you get a loyalty point with each dollar spent on betting.
All types of bets offer loyalty rewards. You can redeem the points once they reach the value of 2500. You receive $5 in exchange for them. Your points will expire, in case you don’t use your account for over six months.
TVG Horse Racing And Online Betting Sports Types
TVG is primarily based on horse race betting. This may look like a drawback to you, but it is actually a benefit. As TVG doesn’t support any other type of wagering, it serves better than its competitors of horse racebooks. Thus, you can entirely focus on horse races without any second thoughts.
A few TVG race betting types you can find are:
- Win: In this, you predict who will take the first position in a race and place your bet on that.
- Place: This one gives a little room for winning as you can place bets on a horse that may come first or second in the race.
- Show: Here, you need to place a wager on the horse who has chances of getting in one of the top three positions.
- Exacta: In this, you need to pick two horses that you think will take the top two positions of the race. You also have to specify their order of winning.
- Quinella: This is almost like Exacta. The only difference between the two is that you don’t need to specify the order of winning for the chosen horses. They just have to take the top two positions to make you win.
- Trifecta: Here, it gets a little complicated as you need to pick three horses that will take the top three positions of the race. You need to provide their order of winning as well.
- Superfecta: Just like Trefecta, you need to pick three horses that you think will take the first, second, and third positions. However, you need not determine their order of winning. They can be placed randomly.
These all were single horse race bets. Apart from this, there are multiple races betting options as well.
- Daily Double: You need to pick who will win the first two races at a meeting.
- Pick 3/4/5/6/7/8: In case you aren’t satisfied with just two races, you can place bets on races ranging from 3 to 8 in number. These are higher paying bets because of the high-risk factor. You should keep a check on these if you want to earn more.
If you live in Colorado, Massachusetts, Wyoming, Florida, Arkansas, Oregon, and Connecticut, you can find one more category of sport. TVG supports greyhound racing in these regions. You just have to find the related tab on the platform and get all its tracks listed in front of you.
TVG Horse Racing App
Along with television telecasting and online software, TVG has a mobile application as well. It only introduced the app in the market a bit time back, when everything was shifting to mobiles. But the great thing about it is that the application is available on both popular operating systems, i.e., Android and iOS.
Unlike online software, moving through pages is convenient on the TVG app. You can easily check the menu and land wherever you want. Another exciting feature is the Live Streaming. In case you don’t have any other device to keep track of the races, you can go to the “Live” option of the application. It will keep the live video of horse race going on the top while bets can be placed right below it. You can also turn the notifications feature on. It enables the app to provide you with alerts of race beginning as well as result announcement. The function can be turned off as well.
How To TVG App Download
The primary question that arises here is how to download the TVG app on your smartphone. The method will differ on the basis of what operating system your phone has:
- TVG iOS App: If you have an iPhone in hand, you can download the app from the Apple App Store.
- TVG Android App Download: In the case of Android software, you can visit TVG directly on its website and get the download link.
Once downloaded, you can sign up for mobile betting accounts. The registration process is simple. Then you can add your preferred deposit method that is mentioned in the next section. After that, you can start placing bets on your favorite horses or races. Plus, you must also know about the TVG racebook odds.
TVG Racebook Banking Methods
Online US betting will require you to perform various deposits and withdrawals from the platform. But you don’t have to worry about the transactions on TVG. It offers you the following options for depositing a minimum of $10:
- Debit/Credit Card: This is the most convenient way of online transactions. But some of the banks don’t allow you to deposit money on betting websites/betting apps through their cards. So you need to check with the associated bank if they enable wagering on their cards. An additional $5 will be charged here.
- PayPal: You can deposit money using a PayPal account if you live outside New Jersey. TVG doesn’t have a PayPal method in NJ. Thus, you will have to pick some other options, in case you are placing bets there. Just like credit/debit cards, there will be a $5 charge on this as well.
- Cheque: You can mail the cheque or even a money order to TVG. This will take some additional time as they will process the cheque after receiving it.
- Cash Deposit: Yes, you can get cash deposited in your TVG account through the available tracks. You need to call their customer support to check in with the details.
- PayNearMe: You can pay through barcode scanning at some selected stores. You can check with TVG about the stores where this facility is available. For this, you may prefer to call TVG customer service agents.
- Prepaid Cards: With a $5 deposit fee, TVG can provide you with their prepaid card. However, your age needs to be 21 years or higher in order to avail it. You can also use the Vanilla Mastercard gift card if you have one.
- Wire Transfer: For this, you will need to visit the bank with a filled wire transfer form. Your money will be deposited into the TVG account within two days. In case the amount is less than $1000, you will have to pay a $15 fee.
- BetCash: There is a BetCash form available on the TVG deposit page’s bottom. You can use that form with a checking account to make the transaction.
- Green Dot Moneypak: Places like CVS and Walgreens offer you cards that can be used to make online deposits.
Out of all, Debit/Credit cards, PayNearMe, and Green Dot Moneypak methods aren’t available for withdrawal of money. You can use any other option to get the money back into your bank account. Remember, there may be some associated charges with these. You must check for them.
All of these methods are secure with TVG, and you need not worry about any transaction frauds. Just make sure you only use the online software, app, or authorized stores to make the transactions. The web is a big world where scams happen every day. You need to remain careful and check that you are only performing all operations on the official TVG platform.
TVG’s Customer Service Performance
One crucial aspect of online games, betting, or transaction platform is its customer support. As you don’t have anyone in front of you to solve the problems, you need a reliable source that can. Almost all best online betting sites claim to have a friendly support system. But most of them keep you hanging when you contact them.
However, there is no such issue with TVG. It always had a phone betting option, which is the reason for its reliable customer support. You can reach them for any of your queries through the provided phone number. The agents are available for the majority of the days. If you aren’t comfortable talking, you can send an email.
Legally Approved States Where TVG Is Available
As stated earlier, TVG is available in thirty states of the US. Your age should be 18 years or higher in order to use the US racebook even in these states. A few places have kept the minimum age limit to 21. So you must check this before starting your wagering journey. You can easily find the list of states that have legalized TVG for online casino betting. A few of them are:
- Arizona (Minimum Age 21 For Betting)
- Indiana (Minimum Age 21 For Betting)
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota (Minimum Age 21 For Betting)
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- Washington (Minimum Age 21 For Betting)
- West Virginia
You don’t necessarily need to be a citizen of the US to bet on the platform. You only have to be present in the legalized regions. In case TVG isn’t present in your location, you should wait for some time. The team is planning to expand its network to several new places.
Some states have not yet legalized TVG online betting in their region. A few of them are:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
If you live in any of these regions, you can’t bet on horse racing with TVG online network.
Other Companies In Competition With TVG
You must check with the betting platform’s competitors, as this will help you in checking the online positioning and reputation of TVG. Few organizations that stand firm in front of TVG are:
But there are some aspects that make TVG better than these competitors. First, the years-long trust with the TVG Network, which has always been dedicated to horse racing. Second, the TVG app and software are exceptionally convenient to use. Third, there are more beneficial offers, promotions, and rewards available on TVG. These are the reasons for most people preferring TVG over all other horse race betting platforms. However, the betting network has still not made it to the international markets. This may be the only drawback that all TVG online reviews can spot.
Latest News On TVG Network
The COVID-19 pandemic has not left any place unaffected. People gatherings have been almost banned in every area. That is why the outdoor gaming landscape isn’t the same as it was before the coronavirus hit. But horse racing is kept safe from all these problems. Though fans can’t visit the tracks, they can watch it live with TVG.
Almost all race tracks were closed initially. Now, they are reopening one by one as things are getting better. So you can easily watch your favorites racing in the field, just not live on the tracks.
The officials of horse racing have announced that TVG network’s signature program “Trackside Live” will help people enjoy horse races during this pandemic. Therefore, TVG betting has also been moving on as usual. People can still visit the TVG app, sign up for mobile betting accounts, and continue wagering at their convenience.
All the details show that the TVG network is a reliable platform. It has been dedicated to horse racing for decades now. That is why its online betting system seems to be better than almost all its competitors. Plus, the TVG team ensures that it provides its users with enough promos and offers to make them stay. Even if we look into the stats, it is pretty clear that TVG stands out in the domain of horse race betting. You can trust it and get started with it anytime. In case of any issues, you can contact their customer executives. They will guide you through the solution and inform you about any other details that you may need.
Choosing the right racebook is a complicated process that requires you to check different platforms before you start playing. Fortunately, we prepared all information in our reviews, so it is highly recommended to read these articles to learn more about other websites in the US and pick up the best one:
Yes, TVG online betting is legal in the US. However, it is only licensed in 30 states. So you need to check whether your location falls under that or not.
TVG offers multiple platforms where you can watch your favorite horse races. You can check their television telecasting, online software, or even the mobile app. All three of them support the Live Streaming feature.
Yes, you can visit the App Store and search for the TVG app there. You will find it.
TVG is dedicated to horse race betting. But in a few states, it provides greyhound betting as well. You can find its option if you live in Colorado, Massachusetts, Wyoming, Florida, Arkansas, Oregon, or Connecticut.
There are various withdrawal options available on TVG. You can choose from the following: PayPal, Cash withdrawal from the track, TVG prepaid card, BetCash, Wire transfer, Cheque withdrawal request.