Barstool Sportsbook Review & Bonus Code
Officially, Barstool sportsbook has entered the sports wagering market in September 2020. The launch took place in Pennsylvania, where it has earned a massive bunch of loyal followers. Presently, in the United States, it is operating in Michigan and Pennsylvania. But sooner, more states, like Iowa, Colorado, New Jersey, and Indiana, will also have it. El Prez, also known as Dave Portnoy, Barstool Sports founder, is also a face of the sportsbook. The platform is packed with great welcome bonus offers, promotions, a variety of sports to wager, etc. It has brand new aspects created to give an amazing wagering experience to gamblers.
It is delivered in the classic barstool fashion, and around 36% of shares are owned by Penn National Gaming. Presently, it is holding the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board license. Together the website and Penn National Gaming will offer online wagering chances under the brand name Barstool sportsbook.
Barstool Online Bonuses And Promotions
Newbies signing up on the app get a welcome bonus in two categories. The first is a 100% risk-free bet of up to $500, which you get as your first deposit. Alongside that, you receive a $10 Barstool bonus cash soon after registration. In short, after successful signup, you will get the offer credited to your gambling account. Here you have to place the wager, and in case you lose, you get the amount credited to your account.
After registration, bettors can claim a no-deposit bonus of $5. After this step, gamblers qualify for earning several other extra sports wagering the bonus. Through this Barstool review, you must know that the more points you gather, the higher levels you reach and the more rewards you earn.
The Barstool Power Hour
From 5 to 6 PM every weekday, a promotion named “Reduce the Juice” with discounts is offered. Additionally, several other offers are there that you will get from time to time.
Through this offer, you can earn $5 bonus cash by updating your “betting favorites” section available in the account preferences.
Refer any of your friends to register on the site, and with that, you earn some offers. It can be anything like a match deposit bonus, a deposit bonus, etc.
For example, a trending “Victory Monday” is a popular promotion and is another seasonal offer. It offers the payouts in a free sandwich form for players placing a winning wager against the spread on the featured teams.
Barstool In-Play Betting
The Barstool sports betting offers in-game betting on several sports taking place across the world. From start to finish, each event gives a bunch of opportunities to wager on. It includes occasions, like the result of each pitch in MLB. It lacks in streams and lives stats, but you will soon receive some progress regarding this. The site stands out due to its unique content and several games.
While other sports betting sites show pregame shows, here you can listen to sports commentary, with the likes of sports advisors’. While live stats are in place, the sportsbook will become one of the most established platforms considering in-play betting.
Barstool Sportsbook Review & Bonus Code
Barstool Online Sports Betting Market
The site offers almost all kinds of sports, and the betting market is similar across most of the wagering sites. But the best online betting site has a unique feature, “The Hanson”. It permits players to wager on the sum of the number of points earned on every NFL game on Sunday.
A special named “Barstool Exclusives” is there, which players can visit anytime to know about the odd-booster selections. Here you will come to know the choices to wager against or with BSS personalities, naming their bets on their own every week.
Quick Pick 6
Proceed to the Quick 6 Pick parlay builder section and pick on one or as many sports as you one to create a six-leg random parlay from sports. You can remove or add legs, look at the payout odds, value to win as selections are removed or added, etc.
It is the simplest and common type of wager, where you have to choose which team will win. The winnings are accessible, provided you have made the selections correctly and won the bet.
Here the betting line is set, and it is referred to as a point spread, where you can earn points by betting on underdogs or give points by placing on favorites. The favorite has to win more than the point spread, while the other has to lose by a lesser number or win outright. In ties, no amount is lost or won, and it is referred to as a push.
Total Line Bets
It is also known as Over/ Under, and you have to choose between two. Here, a number is set by the operator, specifying the combined score of both the teams. You have to determine if the actual score will be higher or lower than this. If you think it will be lower, select on under, and for higher, choose over.
The method of grouping more than one pick into a single one is stated as a parlay. The payouts are adjusted depending on the number of picks and the trick is to win all of them. It is a high reward or high-risk sports wager.
It is placed more like a fun element and may not have a direct impact on the outcome of the match. For example, name the team that will score the first goal, etc. For your knowledge, in a single basketball match, there can be hundreds of props.
It is like a twist on the parlay, and to earn the rewards, you do not have to win all of them. However, the payouts are comparatively lesser than parlays.
Mobile Barstool Android And IOS Apps Review
If you love to bet while on the go, visit the website of the leading legal sports betting site. The app is compatible with both IOS and Android phones, and you can start using it soon after completing the downloading process. It will give information on the list of matches, the promo code, the welcome bonus, etc. It is a mirror image of the website, so you will never come across any queries. The signup process is also simple, and you can complete the process within minutes.
Sports Available To Bet
- NFL: The National Football League 2021 is expected to start from 9th September 2021. It is the 102nd season and has expanded from 16 to 17 game schedules. Through this app, the players can finally place a bet on several sports events.
- MLB: The MLB has started on the 1st of April and will end on the 3rd of October. The potential game is on 3rd November, and the World Series is on 26th October. It will give you enough opportunities to wager and win some money.
- NHL: The season started on 13th January 2021 and will continue till July. 56 games will take place, and 31 teams have taken part in the tournament. Due to the pandemic, the regular season is reduced, and the payoffs are scheduled to take place from May.
- NBA: The National Basketball Association 2020-21 will continue till 16th May 2021. 30 teams are taking part, and 72 games will be played. It is the 75th season due to covid-19, the regular season was reduced, but still, you have enough chances to make money by betting correctly.
Several other sports are also there to wager on, and for that, you have to visit the site. Look at the type of wager and the payout you receive before placing your bet.
Barstool Online Banking Choices
Any player wishing to wager through the Barstool app would want to know about the payment section. It is great, and you have several payment choices, like ACH transfer, credit or debit cards, bank wire transfer, eCheck, online banking, etc. Every option has a minimum deposit and withdrawal limit, which you must check before signing up.
Barstool Latest News
Here, on this Barstool review, our players will know about the latest news. The app of the sportsbook gets approval for online sports betting in Illinois. It was announced by Penn National Gaming in March just before March Madness. The approval came after the Illinois National Gaming Board accepted its launch.
In The End
Hopefully, all the information has been included in this Barstool online review helped you. In a way, you can start wagering on the sports events by signing up on the site. Grab the risk-free first bet that you get as a welcome bonus.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Barstool online sportsbook legal in the US?
- Yes, it is legal, so you can consider registering on the platform to wager on sports tournaments.
- What states allow Barstool Sportsbook?
- The states allowing the sportsbooks are Michigan and Pennsylvania. But soon, it will be launched in Iowa, Colorado, New Jersey, and Indiana.
- What betting markets does Barstool Sportsbook offer?
- Presently, it is operating in Michigan and Pennsylvania. The betting market will soon be extended to various other parts of the US, like NJ, Indiana, etc.
- Who owns Barstool sportsbook?
- David Portnoy is the founder, and the two primary investors are Penn National Gaming and The Chernin Group.
- What credit cards can I use to deposit at Barstool sportsbook?
- All the standard credit cards are accepted by the sports wagering site, so making deposits won’t be difficult.