Exacta Box Bets Review For Online Horse Racing in the US
An Exacta box bet for online horse racing US is a way to wager on more than one horse to finish first and second place. A straight exacta is a bet on horses, finishing in the top two positions in the exact order. The wager can incorporate more than two of them, and it covers each possible combination, finishing first and second.
On this horse betting review, you will know related information on this box bet.
About Exacta Box
Here, you have to select two horses in the first and second position in the correct order, but in the Exacta box bet, they can finish in any order. It permits in choosing more than two horses. Suppose, three have been chosen by you in a boxed option. Two of them need to be finished in first and second. The minimum value to be wagered is $1 per combination. A two-horse exacta at $1 will come at a minimum of $2.
Details on Exacta Key Box
It lets you concentrate on a single selection and select other non-key selections for completing along with the key. The top betting sites with exacta key box bet is useful when you have to concentrate on one runner and cover while focussing on others in the exactas. It is done at a lower total cost compared to boxing all selections. It is a popular method of playing them. The reason it is easy to understand and provides the greatest opportunity of cashing a ticket.
Examples of Exacta Box Bets
- A $1 Exacta Key Box Bet: One/three, seven will come for $4, and it is made of two box bets of one & seven and one & three. In any of the combinations, the one must complete in the first two positions while seven or three at the first two positions.
- A $2 Exacta Key Box: One/three, nine, seven, ten will cost $16 and it is made up of exacta box bets of one & seven, one & three, one & ten, and one & nine.
Exacta Costs And Combinations
The chart below will give you an idea of adding the number of horses to change the winning combinations and the wager amount. The price reflecting below is a $1 base bet.
|Number Of Horses||Wager Size||Combination|
Keying An Exacta Bet
Adding a key horse with an exacta box permits the gamble playing at the real money betting sites to increase their confidence on a particular one while choosing more than one. It covers the second-place finish, and the best way to understand is by an example.
Take up an example and look for horses at #5, #4, #8, and #7. If you are sure that #5 will win, but not about others, you can key horse #5 to occupy first place. With that, it covers the remaining ones to complete in second place.
It could be 4-7, 4-8, 4-5, and the outcome is a bet that wins if #5 completes at first place, while other selections offer a second place. The wager costs half of the three-horse exacta box while providing a higher box bet payout if #5 completes at the first position.
Winnings on the wagers are determined using a pari-mutuel system where every winning ticket shares the pool of money collected. It is perhaps the most renowned and popular way of playing exactas. But remember, all these horses in the box will never have the same chance of winning. Smart players must look for a proper strategy and try to take benefit of that.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it legal to bet on horse races online?
- Yes, you can wager on these races online. The online gambling laws in the country allow you to gamble.
- Where can I bet?
- Several sites are there through which you can gamble. But before opting, ensure they are licensed and regulated by top gaming jurisdictions.
- Where can I check the racing odds for Exacta Box bets?
- The sites where you are signing up to place your wager, and you can check the racing odds there themselves.
- What is the most winning type of bet for horse racing?
- The most winning type is the Exacta box bet, so you must look for it.
- Can I bet on horse racing events that happen outside the USA?
- Yes. Through online platforms, you can wager on events happening outside the US.
Exacta Box Bets For Online Horse Racing Here!
Caesars Online Casino
$88 in free bets