Best Arizona Online Sports Betting Apps And Sites
Online sports betting is presently illegal across the region of Arizona. However, for the first time in many years, new developments are giving hopes of getting a legalized platform for sports betting in Arizona. The Supreme Court of the United States in 2018, removed the Federal prohibition on sports betting. This allowed different states to make their laws as regards sports betting. The motion to legalize sports betting in Arizona has been proposed twice by the lawmakers – failing to pass hearing on both occasions. Representative Stephen Pierce (Republican) Senator Sonny Borrelli (Republican) sponsored the sports betting bill, HB 2813. Under this, the legalization of sports betting happened at retail locations in this state. A third bill is underway and is expected to meet serious consideration in the year 2021.
Local Sports betting in Arizona has been through the Native tribes and their tribal casinos. They run several casinos with their gaming rules but do not offer a sportsbook. Even horse racing tracks would be able to offer legal sports bets in Arizona. But it does not allow for online and mobile betting. Similarly, SB 1525 was sponsored by both Piece and Borrelli but eventually failed in the legislature. Again another bill, HB 2772, was introduced, which legalized online sports betting. Tribal Casinos are legally allowed to run in the state due to the historic background of natives in the region. The Indian Gaming Regulatory Act was passed in 1988. Though online sports gambling is illegal in Arizona, there are still avenues to enjoy such services. This article explains in detail, all you need to know about online sports gambling in Arizona. What to look out for, the various games that could become available, and the popular companies that would enter the sports betting market in Arizona.
Online Gambling in Arizona: Local Casinos
Online sports betting is now legal in Arizona, but gamblers can play legally through land and tribal casinos till first online websites will be launched in the state. There are several land-based casinos available in Arizona where you can make your bets. This section would take you through many of the biggest and top-rated casinos, their locations, and how you can place your bets. The top 6 landed casinos based on popularity in Arizona are:
- Casino del Sol, Valencia Rd, Tucson, Arizona.
- Apache Gold Casino Resort, San Carlos, Arizona
- Apache Sky Casino, Pinal, Arizona.
- Resort and Casino, Parker La Paz, Arizona.
- Cocopah Resort Casino, Somerton, Arizona.
- Cliff Castle Casino, Camp Verde, Arizona.
The procedure for patronizing these casinos are standard for most of the casinos in Arizona. You are required to meet the legally required age, which is 21. You also must be at the land-based casino to make your wagers physically. Visit the casinos, and you get to play many of the available table games such as – slots, blackjack, poker, and others. The legalization of online gambling has been a problem for a while because the state has not changed its stance regarding the law prohibiting online betting in the State of Arizona. This does not translate to total unavailability, as there are land casinos to play at. Horse race betting is one of the more popular and available options in Arizona. The state has one online legal site available for horse racing, which is TVG.com. The state also has plenty of track games available as well.
Land-Based Sportsbooks In Casinos
Here are the land-based casinos where you can place bets till the online sites get launched.
- Lone Butte In Chandler (BetMGM)
- Wild Horse Pass in Chandler (BetMGM)
- Paradise Casino in Tuma (Unibet)
- Apache Sky Casino in Winkelman (WynnBET)
- Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation’s We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort in Fort McDowell (Betfred)
Aspects to Consider Before Betting at Arizona Online Gambling Sites
Specific features and services should be considered when choosing a favored online betting platform. Some of these online betting websites may not offer the best service possible in every aspect but knowing the best will help you set your priorities and select based on that which improves your user experience.
- Banking methods: One of the most important aspects to consider when choosing an online betting site is the banking methods or payment methods employed when you want to make your deposits and withdrawal. The best banking method, and probably the most secure, is the use of Bitcoin. The use of Bitcoin is quick and secure; you just must pay directly from the wallet into your account. Also, your earnings or winnings can be paid directly into your wallet. Another fast payment is the use of Ewallet. Ewallets are relatively quick but incur charges for every transaction. Debit cards are another safe option, and it is deemed a secure option as well. However, it may be a strenuous feat when verifying your account for the first time. Some banks do not process transactions termed as high risk. Pick based on what is convenient for you and what criteria you take as a priority.
- Security : Most sites have the industry-standard security protocol. Some make use of the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate. This security protocol gives an end to end encryption of your transactions and personal information you input. Online platforms have a bit risky, but this security measure ensures the user is fairly safe.
- Promotions and Bonuses: Some betting sites have many promotions and bonuses, including weekly bonuses, welcome bonuses for new members, monthly tournaments, and lots more. Some of these bonuses are lucrative and are an added incentive to play. There are special offers for each game that you choose to play. For example, the Bingo Loyalty Program on CasinoArizona.com gives players a chance to earn 1200 in a month picking a chip on the kiosk to win 3 worth $200 up to $765! In certain scenarios, the wagering requirement and other terms and conditions involved before you can redeem winnings from using the bonus offers are quite complex. You may eventually be able to meet the requirements but, the bonus becomes void. While you lookout for exciting bonus offers, make sure you understand the needs.
- Reputation and Legalization : When you sample other players’ opinions that have been members of a betting site, you learn more about their reputation. Signing up with a legal and licensed betting site offers you protection in case of any issue. You can also rest assured that the site will continue to do all in its power to maintain that reputation.
- Loyalty Programs: Online betting sites have different kinds of loyalty programs. The most common form is the VIP program. In the VIP program, players are awarded special privileges based on their activities and transactions on the site. Knowing about the loyalty program will help you decide if you want to be a long-term member of the sports betting site.
- Customer Support: In certain cases, online sport betting sites offer fast and easily accessible customer support services. Some offer around the clock live chat, while some make use of email. Other forms include a local and international phone call, use of social media platforms, and lots more. For optimal customer support experience, it is advisable to play on a site that offers support on 2 or more of these platforms.
- Choice of games: Some betting sites form a partnership with gaming software providers to give players different types of games. Software providers like NetEnt, Playtech Casino, and Novomatic, are certified in this field with years of experience. Look out for your favored games and the different varieties available. This will determine the user experience, whether favorable or vice versa.
- Applications : Most online betting sites allow you to download app versions of the site while some offer instant play features. Check if there is a desktop app and a mobile app available. This allows you to access the site with ease anywhere and at any time of the day. Usually should be supported on iOS and Andriod platforms.
- Software: Another thing to look out for is the type of software employed by the betting site. Does it make use of the latest HTML version? Another aspect of the software is to check if it is compatible with different operating systems. When you change your devices, you can continue to enjoy the offers from different sites.
How To Register At Arizona Sportsbooks?
Registration at Arizona online sportsbooks does not take much time. Firstly, after the operators launch the sites, you can pick a legalized one after comparing the welcome bonuses. After that, you can check out the information they are asking for and enter all of them. You can complete the registration process and wait for some time to get it verified. Once done, you will receive an update about the same, and then you can start betting on your favorite team.
Sportsbooks That Are Coming To Arizona Soon
As the legalization has taken place, all these Arizona sportsbooks are expected to launch till the end of 2021. Take a look to learn about these sports betting sites!
- DraftKings: It is one of the top Arizona betting sites and is ready for launch. The site has an excellent user interface, and gamblers can play from both mobile and desktop. It offers many promotions, and players can register to grab them and start betting. Get the pre-registration offer of a $150 free bet now itself.
- BetMGM: BetMGM sportsbook is a user-friendly site and is live now in many states in the US. They are ready to start operating in this state and offer $200 in free bets as a pre-launch offer.
- Caesars: This recognized sportsbook has been successful in both the in-person and online gambling industries. Now they are ready to start operating in Arizona and are offering a pre-launch offer of $100+ bonus.
Sports Events In The State That You Should Bet On
- NBA: The Phoenix Suns, founded in 1968, are the longest professional team in this state. They have not won the NBA Championship but were contenders with Charlet Barkley in the 90s.
- MLB: In 1998, the Arizona Diamondbacks joined MLB and is the only professional team in this state. They won the World Series titles in 2001.
Arizona Teams To Bet On
- Arizona Cardinals: The Cardinals have not been around for the longest time but are more relevant teams over a few years. The team plays in the NFC West and faces The Seahawks, Rams, and 49ers. They are an enticing team, and placing future bets on them would be a good choice.
- Arizona Diamondbacks: In 2001, they won a lone championship to get Arizona professional sports back. In the NL West, they had heated rivalries with the San Francisco Giants, Los Angeles Dodgers, San Diego Padres, and Colorado Rockies. They have a partnership Caesars Entertainment and will be opening the sportsbook soon.
- Phoenix Suns: They had the toughest run in the NBA and came close back in Charles Barkley’s years. Bhind Devin Booker and company, they can soon make another run. They have partnered with FanDuel making an effort in the growth of the online sports betting Arizona industry.
Arizona online sports betting is legal on college sports, and fans can place wagers through a licensed site. They can complete the signup process first to go ahead with gambling.
Horse Betting In Arizona
Online betting on horse races is legal in this state, and gamblers can do so through TwinSPires, TVG, and BetAmerica. In the House, an effort has been made to support the struggling tracks and they have been permitted to offer historic racing that will turn them into racinos and have sports betting sites.
DFS In Arizona
Daily Fantasy Sports law is apparent in the state now as the 2021 bill has legalized it. Now the games will be available for citizens, which they can play from registered sites. Now they can play DFS during this NFL season as the state has prioritized it.
The Use of Private Information in Arizona Gambling Sites
The use of private information in registration is needed to ensure a secure experience. It is a standard procedure before you can successfully register your account. You will be required to include your Social Security Number; this is needed to verify your identity and confirm that you are meet the legal age requirement – 21. Certain sports betting sites like Bovada, do not accept the use of more than one account by a player, so it is required that you confirm your identity to ensure that you are a new member. Other personal details include your name, age, residential address, postal address, email address, and photocopy of an officially recognized ID Card. Submitting a photocopy of your debit card to confirm the identity of the bank account you want to use for your transactions may also be required. This process comes with the expected risk. No information is perfectly secure on the internet, and this information could be used against you if there is any breach of website security. To guarantee customer’s safety, online sports betting sites use standard internet security from Besedo, VASCO Data Security, and Wirecard Technologies AG. They do not share information with any third without the prior consent of the owner. Only a section of company workers have access to clients’ information, and it is only available for account processing only.
Types of Sports Bets in Online Casinos Arizona
Once sports betting becomes legal in Arizona, you can be certain that many popular sports would be offered. Some of these include The National Football League, The Basketball League, and The Cricket league. These sports are popular among the residents of the state.
- Moneyline: This is a common type of bet on sports in Arizona that you can place on every event. To get the prize, you have to predict which team will win today’s match. The potential payouts are generally higher for underdogs compared to favorites.
- Prop Bets: They are famous wagers who do not have to wager on which team will win. Players have to decide how many points the team will score, make the first goal, etc.
- Futures: These bets involve betting on future events like the World Series or the Tournament, the Super Bowl, etc.
Sports Betting Revenue
Legal sports betting in the state is expected to grow over $3bn in annual bets. The yearly gross gaming revenue is forecasted to touch $200m annually in gross gaming revenue.
Latest News on Arizona Gambling Laws
The COVID-19 pandemic has indeed brought a halt to many aspects of the economy. Still, it has also given a lot of platforms, many exciting opportunities. The legalization of online betting in Arizona will make it easier and safer for players; it will serve as a source of revenue for Arizona. Other factors like the upcoming presidential election in November will most likely delay any hearings as regards a third chance at the legalization of sports betting in Arizona. So, residents will have to wait until 2021 to get another opportunity.
In the state, the first legalization was a step to happen in 2019. But everything failed after the opposition from the Native American tribes. Until the pandemic, everything was at a standstill. But it hit the committee discussion in March 2021 again. Further, in May 2021, they have reached a new compact, and the objective is to launch the Arizona sports betting apps in September.
Information is a key to the greatest gambling experience ever. With our reviews you will get everything you need to bet on sports online safely and play casino games without any troubles in the following states:
- Are sports betting legal in Arizona?
- Online sports betting is legal in Arizona. The licensed online sports books are yet to come up and then players can gamble.
- Can I bet online on sports in AZ?
- Arizona has neither banned online sports betting, nor has it legalized and regulated it. As a result, there are no licensed and regulated sports betting options inside the state.
- When will mobile betting be launched in Arizona?
- This will most likely be after the legalization of sports betting itself. Though there is a proposal to legalize mobile betting in the submitted bill, one can assume that mobile betting would not be far off once online betting is legalized.
- Should I be 21 years old to have the right to bet?
- Yes. Based on the national requirement, you must be 21years and above before you can bet in Arizona.
- What companies will possibly offer mobile sports betting in AZ?
- Some of them include Bovada Sportsbook, BetOnline, XBet, and MyBookie Casino.
- What is the biggest casino in Arizona?
- Casino del Sol.
- Is it legal to use offshore sites for online betting in AZ?
- No, these sites do not have jurisdiction within the state.
- How can I start placing bets in Arizona?
- Once the best sportsbooks in Arizona are introduced, you can start placing bets.
- Who can bet on sports in Arizona?
- Players registering on the site after attaining the age requirements can play on the site.
- Who oversees sports betting in Arizona?
- The Arizona Department of Gaming oversees sports betting in this state.
- Can I bet on sports with my smartphone in Arizona?
- Yes, you can wager on sports through mobile sites.
- How do I get started with sports betting in Arizona?
- To get started with Arizona online gambling, players have to register on a sportsbook.
- Is Daily Fantasy Sports betting allowed in Arizona?
- Yes, DFS is legal in the state.
- Are FanDuel and DraftKings legal in Arizona?
- They are soon going to start functioning till the end of September 2021.
- How do I download a sportsbook app?
- If the site offers a sportsbook app, you will get it on the Apple or Google Play Store.
- Do I have to be an Arizona state resident to play?
- No, you do not have to be a state resident to play.
- Do I have to be inside Arizona state to play?
- Yes, you have to be within the state borders to gamble on sports.
- Can I bet on sports legally in all states?
- Betting on sports events is possible when the state has achieved legalization.